GTX 1070 Reference Cooler Replacement

MISMCSA

2[H]4U
I'm looking for ideas/solutions to replace my GTX 1070 reference cooler. The fan has started to fail, and is vibrating intensely during load. I did some searching, and found several folks that recommended the EVGA hybrid cooler. These are rather expensive, and impossible to find it seems. Are there are solutions? Thanks

You can't go wrong with an Accelero Xtreme IV or Accelero Hybrid III (or what ever you can find as a hybrid).

Swifttec makes an expandable aio which you could go with a full water block, or there are other kits out there that adapt an aio.

Are you still in warranty, maybe just get a replacement fan? You might be able to regresse the stock fan for more life too, assuming the bearings are not shot.

I'm looking for ideas/solutions to replace my GTX 1070 reference cooler. The fan has started to fail, and is vibrating intensely during load. I did some searching, and found several folks that recommended the EVGA hybrid cooler. These are rather expensive, and impossible to find it seems. Are there are solutions? Thanks
yea they are pricey been eyeing one for 1080ti and amazon has it for $164
EDIT: https://www.ebay.com/itm/263687800006
just snagged one for $99 for the 1080ti

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
this one at eBay for $120 (shipped) and the radiator looks larger than the super over-priced EVGA cooler. Has 14 day return but it's returned to China so it won't be worth it unless it's defective on arrival or it's not as described (which I would think includes not fitting your particular make/model). The compatibility list says GTX 1070/1080 so besides a long wait for refund (if needed) I think your covered but read the small print before buying

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back