GTX 1070 for $149. (B-stock).

It's okay this is still available... lol

upload_2019-11-6_9-7-30.png

For that price I would of sold my golden 2175mhz Gtx 1080 and sat on this till RTX 3xxx lol

It's pretty funny when they give you options for financing a gpu.
It is common. You can sale a lot more when you offer cheap monthly payments without any intrest. If they don't manage to pay it off in time they get to hit the buyer with a shitload of intrest charges. Win/Win to the business.

It is common. You can sale a lot more when you offer cheap monthly payments without any intrest. If they don't manage to pay it off in time they get to hit the buyer with a shitload of intrest charges. Win/Win to the business.

I was more alluding to the point that prices are insane that there's something hilariously wrong when financing is now a thing.

Rumor said rtx 3xxx is going to be cheaper the. Rtx 2xxx, so ppl wanting to sell their RTX 2xxx better drop those prices or get crushed when a rtx 3xxx is less then they are asking for their 2xxx

Wow, I would have picked that up at that price, and I have no real interest in even upgrading my 970. Now everyone is easily north of 300+ FOR B-STOCK! Not even the Ti versions.

I was more alluding to the point that prices are insane that there's something hilariously wrong when financing is now a thing.
At the amusement park I live next to you can finance the yearly pass that sometimes is on sale for $65. You can finance it over 12 months.

At the amusement park I live next to you can finance the yearly pass that sometimes is on sale for $65. You can finance it over 12 months.
Snap on has made quite a profitable business off that.
Finance $300 o_O

Wow, I would have picked that up at that price, and I have no real interest in even upgrading my 970. Now everyone is easily north of 300+ FOR B-STOCK! Not even the Ti versions.
Yes B-stock kinda sucks most the time. Once and a while they put things up like the 1070 for stupid cheap. Need to keep watching it cause stuff like that doesn't last long.

That because shit is tough out there. Our society is heading for a disaster. Yes we have to be responsible but one can only do so much. You go to school you have to pay up the ass, then cost of living and other things keeps going up such as utlities.

Don't want to detail the thread but I suspect in the next 100 years rich will be richer and you will have more and more poor people.

Plus government will tax you to death. Property tax, income tax, social security. Social security is a highway robbery. I could be putting that money away in investments and have so much more. But hey government has told us they can manage your money better. Almost 6 grand so far this year. Money I might never see. Only politicians can tell people they are going to rape them and people will still vote for it. In a country where we preach long term savings it pisses me off how much money social security just takes from me lol. I would invest that shit long term and likely get so much more.

That because shit is tough out there. Our society is heading for a disaster. Yes we have to be responsible but one can only do so much. You go to school you have to pay up the ass, then cost of living and other things keeps going up such as utlities.

Don't want to detail the thread but I suspect in the next 100 years rich will be richer and you will have more and more poor people.

Plus government will tax you to death. Property tax, income tax, social security. Social security is a highway robbery. I could be putting that money away in investments and have so much more. But hey government has told us they can manage your money better. Almost 6 grand so far this year. Money I might never see. Only politicians can tell people they are going to rape them and people will still vote for it. In a country where we preach long term savings it pisses me off how much money social security just takes from me lol. I would invest that shit long term and likely get so much more.

But if you

i feel your pain... working for someone you always get screwed on taxes...
Ever since my wife and I opened our first salon in 2012 things were rough... we. Busted our asses and started making a profit in 2015 open a 2nd location in 2016 ... then with the new tax laws our profits soared and we opened a 3rd location earlier this year, our businesses net 1.5 million last year, and I only ended up paying about 8% in taxes, tally expenses + charitable donations,
Personal income was 6 figures but I put the bulk into an IRA and 401k so paid very little.

People don't think 'saving' from day one. They think 'spending' from day one--and then the line between needs and wants get so blurred that people only end up hurting themselves. :(

It's actually really cheap to live if you understand the real needs--food, shelter, water, safety. Carve it down to those bare minimums and you should have something left for saving and living. And then you'll also realize you don't need much to be happy--far less than what the people trying to sell you stuff would like you to think. ;)

Education is an utter ripoff. I don't know of any other 'investment' that still has bills to pay decades into the future aside from a fixed asset with a mortgage. If you're smart, go with your smarts and skip the paper. If you need the paper, well, gotta pay the piper I guess. Or just find your rhythm where you're at--there's no shame in it if you do it with honesty and integrity. (y) And financial success never equates to happiness in life--happiness in life can be found at all financial levels. Money is only a tool, like a universal screwdriver, and you can have a lot of those and still have an unhappy life.

Back