GTFO (4 player co-op shooter)

Hoping to see more- if it's better that hordes of zombies I'll be interested, and I like the horror aspect of it.

Any updates to this? Looking forward to this one. Please don't suck!

It looks good looks like a realistic Killing Floor or Fear due to the low lighting.

It looked good until a bunch of poorly-animated, generic-looking zombies popped up.

They ran an alpha back at the beginning of November. Early impressions are good, with people stating that it's challenging and rewarding. The difficulty requires you work together, though, so we'll see how that works with pick up groups.

It looks okay-ish, but I am just not into MP-only games these days.

Heads up that there is no public matchmaking at the moment. You need to organize your own group in the early access release.

I watched some gameplay over the weekend with a quartet that had a good idea how to play... It looks tense and awesome! I hope they change up the threats a bit so it's not always just a few types of walkers...

I guess the game has matchmaking now I might finally try this game.

Last edited:
I've got a few hours on this game with a few friends. I think if you like the stealthy type of game play it's totally great. My only concern is just how repetitive the game play gets as you can't really go guns blazing ever so you're always slowly moving and stealth killing everything. Would be a nice change of pace to sometimes get to fight it all out at the start.

Just saw IGN's review of this, otherwise I haven't really been following this game.

Looking for something my son and I can play over the holiday break. Maybe a friend of his or two can join in too. We're in Italy with mediocre internet, so hoping we can host our own servers on this..? Doubtful in any modern game, I know. 😑

Reactions: Axman
like this
I'm happy to hear that the difficulty is there. I've grown to hate multiplayer video games that don't reward skill and cooperation.

I also like sneaky-sneaky games, so, really, I don't know why I haven't picked this up.

I love this game, but I've really struggled to find a decent group to play with. It doesn't interest the friends I have that would be good at this, and those it does interest are terrible at the team play aspect so we die all the time and they never learn.

I love this game, but I've really struggled to find a decent group to play with. It doesn't interest the friends I have that would be good at this, and those it does interest are terrible at the team play aspect so we die all the time and they never learn.

Yeah this. The game is amazing but it is so extremely reliant on teamwork and everyone really being on the same page about everything, and patient with fuck ups, that unless you have a dedicate group of players who enjoy it and know each other to play with on the regular it can get frustrating and rage quitty bad.

Anyone still playing this? Finally picked up in Steam sale, and would love some buddies / sherpas 😅

Back