GTA V multiplatform

To the surprise of... NO ONE.

Game has already sold 33 million copies. Why not sell another 10+ million. The most critical question is will the PC version have mod tools? If not then that will be extremely disappointing.

The question is whether the PC port will be done competently. Or whether we will have another train wreck like GTA IV. Rockstar doesn't have the best track record with PC ports.

The question is whether the PC port will be done competently. Or whether we will have another train wreck like GTA IV. Rockstar doesn't have the best track record with PC ports.

Are any PC ports done competently? I would bet that 2 out of 10 PC ports on average probably get the love they deserve. But despite the mess Rockstar put GTA IV in it got patched and eventually the community stepped up. So if it isn't able to be modded then it will just end up being a greater mess.

I was super excited to see this, I skipped it on PS360 specifically because I thought it would make the leap. I thought TLOU was too but I couldn't hold out. Buying both day one.

I was holding off too because I figured I'd way for the PS4 version (when I eventually get one). I wouldn't mind getting the PC version but based on what I saw with GTA IV, the PC version of GTA V is not going to run very well.

While GTA4 was ported with horrendous performance - the previous games were actually really well done on the PC.

Back