Gta san andreas

Nick_Leo

[H]ard|Gawd
Does anybody have this game?i downloaded it and the graphics are like pure shit even maxed out so anyone with this game does theres look like pure shit?

gta.jpg

gtawater.jpg

gtaa.jpg

Doesnt look like max settings. Maybe its something with the colours, 16-bit is what it looks like to me.

I think it's in the video options.

EDIT: It might be tied to the resolution option, eg. you might be able to select 1280x1024x16 or 1280x1024x32.

i got it 32 bit but theres no 1280x1024 under 32 bit so idk what to pick.

then that mode isnt supported by your screen or your video card.

i just ran GTA:SA on 1600x1200 at 32bit so it should have yer res there too

i got it 32 bit but theres no 1280x1024 under 32 bit so idk what to pick.
Do you actually have a 1280x1024-native LCD? That was just an example I pulled out of my ass - I wasn't actually saying you should use it. What kind of monitor do you have?

The patch adds more display modes, so that's worth a try too (I think it removes the "Hot Coffee" content, but really, who gives a fuck...).

Failing that, the Widescreen Gaming Forum will probably have a way to force unsupported resolutions.

then that mode isnt supported by your screen or your video card.
More likely it's just not listed by the game.

haha i dont care to much about watching some black guy having sex on my pc screen nailing some hooker.

Looks a LITTLE grainy, but other than that, not bad.
It was a PS2 game, what did you expect?

i got it in 32 bit color its better now. 32 bit for my res was like in the middle of all the 16 bits it was retarded.

Looks a LITTLE grainy, but other than that, not bad.
Good god, are you insane?

16 -> 32 bit colour is a phenomenal difference. You didn't notice the sharply demarcated blobs of uniform colour on the water's surface? The enormous green and purple patches covering the screen in that last shot? (Transparency effects - fog, in this case - always did show 16-bit colour at its worst).

Good god, are you insane?

16 -> 32 bit colour is a phenomenal difference. You didn't notice the sharply demarcated blobs of uniform colour on the water's surface? The enormous green and purple patches covering the screen in that last shot? (Transparency effects - fog, in this case - always did show 16-bit colour at its worst).

Must be my crapy work monitor.
;)

Subscribing to post screen shots proving how stupid that comment was.
Not sure what thats supposed to mean.

This is what the game is supposed to look like. 1024x768, settings maxed on a 6800GT. Amusing pictures I've taken while goofing off in this awesome game. Clearly something's wrong with the OP's drivers/settings

Dead dedestrian I impaled on the side of my car:
181871.jpg

This jet came from nowhere and crash landed on me. I've had random airplanes come crashing down and kill me numerous times. I shot this one as retaliation for landing on me and I immediately got 5 stars:
181872.jpg

The result of doing donuts in the monster truck in traffic:
181873.jpg

Fun way to get an instant attention. One of those doors hit and killed me after I took the picture:
181876.jpg

181875.jpg

My favorite past-time:
181877.jpg

Me:
181878.jpg

Back