GTA:SA Questions about weapons

Aaron_ATX

[H]ard|Gawd
Played thru most of the game now, on the last series of missions, and I have a few quick questions. (too lazy to go register at a GTA forum for just one post)

Can you buy ammo for the chaingun/rocketlauncher/flamethrower? Or do you just have to keep collecting the spawns @ the Torino house? If so, where? Can you buy molitov cocktails?

Can you dump unused weapons/gear? Getting really tired of toating a giant purple dildo, some craptastic nightvision goggles, and various other things. They keep getting in the way when I need to switch to a weapon I find useful.

I realize there are only a few weapons you can dual weild, and only when weaponskill is maxed out...but how do you go about doing this? Pistol skill is maxed but for some reason he's only holding one. (non silenced)

Whats a good way to get weaponskills maxed? I've completed the ammu-nation missions, but I never used the sawed-off shotty until last night, and I realized i've been missing out. This weapon rocks. Anything I can do to increase its skill besides going on a killing rampage?

well a good way is to go in gang wars, or basically anythign where you shoot a lot. After the first couple misions where you shoot out of a car i was maxed on ak and smg because you just hold down the trigger and your skill keeps going up.

as for the duel wielding, you can only do it with pistol and machine pistol, once you reach max you just automatically start using 2 of them instead of 1. your max ammo doubles and you shoot 2 shots per click.

The powerful pistol can't be dual-wielded either (I think it's a .357, but I'm not sure what they call it in-game).

Dual-wielding is achieved simply by using that weapon in abundance. You will achieve the rank of Hitman in that weapon class and be able to dual-wield.

The easiest (And cheapest...) way to level up your weapons skill depends on the weapon you're using.

For automatic rifles, the easiest way is to go into gang wars.

For the standard pistols and shotguns, the easiest way is to kill the police and have them swarm you near a save point. Kill as many of them as possible (While collecting their ammo) and save right before you die. When you reload the game your wanted level should be back to normal and your health should be full. Rinse, repeat.

Bring out the weapon of your choice and go into AmmuNation. Walk into the firing range marker and as soon as it starts to load mash the exit button. You'll come back out with double the ammo.

Easy way to max out weapon stats.

Steal a vehicle, drive out in the middle of no where so no one gets spooked and calls the cops.

Then shoot the tires. Even after the tires popped you keep shooting it and eventually you'll max out.

This is about how I maxed out ALL my weapons. That and gangwars.

Back