GTA-SA controls

xdviper

Gawd
i've just brought gta sa, and the controls are soo out of place...
ive got used to the vice city and gta3 controls but on this the controls feel like shit...

is there anyway except for going into options, to change the controls? because in options i dont know have of those the controls there are... :confused:

Well I don't know, have you tried Redefine Controls or are you confused from that? The controls do get kinda screwy I agree.

BTW, does anyone know if they removed the ability to rotate a helicopter? I seem to only be able to lean forwards and backwards and lean left and right, which is a VERY slow way to turn. What's the point of the rear prop if you can't rotate?

TekSomniaK said:
Well I don't know, have you tried Redefine Controls or are you confused from that? The controls do get kinda screwy I agree.

BTW, does anyone know if they removed the ability to rotate a helicopter? I seem to only be able to lean forwards and backwards and lean left and right, which is a VERY slow way to turn. What's the point of the rear prop if you can't rotate?
Rotate with Q and E.

copter control was perfect in the PS2 vice city, its gone downhill since.

Yea the conrols are fucked.

There's a "use" key listing in the options menu.....but it doesn't do what it says.

Then the whole shift = buy/enter = enter/exit crap pisses me off, I've bought about 3 things I didn't want to buy because I accidnetly hit shift instead of enter.

Back