GTA Realistic Depiction of Women Drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tend to hold some pretty feminist ideals and even I think Azureth has gone full retard. :p

I have a better idea, how about, instead of me reading that shit, you just leave and never come back?

Well maybe if men like you actually cared about how women were treated and actually understood why things like blaming the rape victim or asking her what she wore when she was raped I wouldn't feel so strongly about this. And when women do voice complaints guys just blow them off and downplay it no matter the level of their suffering. Or try to act like men REALLY have it bad at all when women suffer from men every second of every day. Things like domestic abuse and rape are at epidemic levels and men don't give a damn. But this is from the same inherently vile gender that brought about things such as crucifixion, genocide etc.

As it is, I see men as useless, ugly, stupid, selfish, idiotic, mean and vile. They care more about their oh so VERY fragile egos they don't care who they hurt to make themselves feel better. I can predict the next headlines it seems. Registered sex offenders; rapists; thieves; murderers; vandals; creeps and perverts; ALL MEN!

As it is, I see men as useless, ugly, stupid, selfish, idiotic, mean and vile. They care more about their oh so VERY fragile egos they don't care who they hurt to make themselves feel better. I can predict the next headlines it seems. Registered sex offenders; rapists; thieves; murderers; vandals; creeps and perverts; ALL MEN!

OK, we get it. We heard it. We understand your opinion. Please stop posting it.

I see men as though it were raining them. As if, it's raining...men.

The bottom line it was funny. And the funny thing that most every GTA player knows, all the drivers in GTA are shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back