'GTA Online' gets competitive F1 racing today

erek

[H]F Junkie
This seems like a lot of fun! (going to start italicizing my quoted images also going forward to match the text quoting)

"While GTA Online has mostly trucked on without issue, Rockstar's previous Grand Theft Auto title hasn't fared as well. In January, the studio pulled GTA4 from Steam after an issue with Microsoft's defunct Games for Windows Live service meant Rockstar couldn't issue any new keys for the game. GTA4 will make its way back to Steam (and other digital stores) next month, but when it does, it won't have multiplayer anymore. Thankfully, there's little reason to miss GTA4's multiplayer with just how much Rockstar continues to support GTA Online.

1582899933758.png
"

https://www.engadget.com/2020/02/27/gta-online-open-wheel-races-rockstar/

Let me guess, this cost a stupid amount of in game money to get that you either have to buy shark cards for or grind? I gave up on GTA:O when i realized it was just a way to squeeze out as much money as possible from people especailly when they never brought any of that stuff to single player.

Let me guess, this cost a stupid amount of in game money to get that you either have to buy shark cards for or grind? I gave up on GTA:O when i realized it was just a way to squeeze out as much money as possible from people especailly when they never brought any of that stuff to single player.

Whats the point, it will get blown up by rockets like everything else.

Whats the point, it will get blown up by rockets like everything else.
The last time I tried to do anything outside of Stunt Racing in GTA:O, I was blown up by rockets, lol. I haven't tried it in a while, but I did enjoy the stunt racing. No rockets. :)

Back