GTA Online Further Adventures in Finance and Felony Trailer

HardOCP News

[H] News
There is a new trailer out for the upcoming Further Adventures in Finance and Felony expansion for Grand Theft Auto Online. Any of you guys still playing GTA Online?

There is a new trailer out for the upcoming Further Adventures in Finance and Felony expansion for Grand Theft Auto Online. Any of you guys still playing GTA Online?

I just play single player mode and crash into shit and see how long I can survive against the FIB. Apparently they come at you quickly when you start rail gunning cars. Who knew.

It's been quite a while since I played. Been part of the whole hacked money era and got like 80 mil from hackers. Rockstar never took it away. As anyone would, went and bought everything. Got bored and stopped until heists came out, did those with friends, bought all the things that came with heists. Got bored, stopped playing. Can't imagine being different in the future. Download update, buy everything, play for a day, get bored, stop. Rinse and repeat.

Dropped it once they dropped support for the 360 version. Haven't been wanting to play it on PC, and I still can't justify buying an XBOne.

I stopped playing when it became part of the Artificial Aiming collection. Doom is on it too, no $59 for me, I'll get it when it's $7 for the single player.

Doom is on it too, no $59 for me, I'll get it when it's $7 for the single player.

So you want to deny yourself the glorious SP experience - which is the real heart of the game - because you're mad that someone sells an aimbot for the tacked-on MP? Kinda irrational.

It won't be $7 any time in the next decade given its fantastic reception, not to mention RAGE came out 5 years ago and is still $20.

Last edited:
So you want to deny yourself the glorious SP experience - which is the real heart of the game - because you're mad that someone sells an aimbot for the tacked-on MP? Kinda irrational.

It won't be $7 any time in the next decade given its fantastic reception, not to mention RAGE came out 5 years ago and is still $20.

I bought Rage for $5 or something in a Steam sale.

My boys and I play every now and then. We will definitely get the expansion...

I'll at least log on it to see what cars or outfits I like. And Rage was $4.22 this past March.

Leave Doom outta this, it's great!

Anyways, still play first player mods on this since the kids like flying the millenium falcon and driving cars*, but the lst two or three times I logged onto multiplayer there was some wild hacking going on, weapon drops, and some weird thing where the world would keep exploding you every time you spawned so I had to give it up- didnt wanna risk getting banned, and dont have the time to see if I can fix it client side, sort of a bummer...

*family friendly mod if you all have kids, still up to date*

I still play multiplayer with the rest of my crew. We have about 20+ guys who play. This should be an interesting update.

*cough*

HciI5Nn.jpg

Back