gt4 photos

b1m2x3

2[H]4U
yes, its ANOTHER gt4 thread!

been playing a while, and i just spent a while taking some pics. so post up your cars/etc
none of mine were edited, just cropped/resized.

IMG0000.JPG

IMG0002.JPG

IMG0003.JPG

IMG0004.JPG

IMG0005.JPG

IMG0006.JPG

IMG0007.JPG

cone punt
IMG0008.JPG

death imminent
IMG0009.JPG

DIE DIE DIEK DIEK DIE

IMG0010.JPG

IMG0011.JPG

IMG0012.JPG

and the most perfectest drift in a video game ever. my friend managed to keep the front wheels on the red/white around the whole turn to get gold/not fail

IMG0013.JPG

post yours!

After playing GT4, does anyone else start taking corners like they do in the game while you are driving for real. I caught myself doing that today. :eek:

Is the game drift friendly or is it just better to drive without drifting?
Nice pics btw.

Tiny said:
After playing GT4, does anyone else start taking corners like they do in the game while you are driving for real. I caught myself doing that today. :eek:

Yes, but you should already be doing this. Specially if you are the XBLR "T i n y"

hah yea, i have the logitech wheel and i caught myself driving with 2 feet yesterday. :p

Tiny said:
That's funny you mentioned that, I work with two ppl that are playing gt4 like crazy and they both said the same thing! I think that's freaking funny!
-Rikus

NEODARK said:
Yes, but you should already be doing this. Specially if you are the XBLR "T i n y"

Nope, not that T i n y. I drive a Lincoln Town car and a Dodge Spirit, so taking corners like that doesn't really pan out well, but I was doing it anyway. :p

Awesome photos. Man, I cant believe I still havent picked this game up, I remeber with part 3 I got it at like noon when it came into my local independent video game shop. Curse being broke!

man i have about 50 photo's on my usb device now that i took from gt4, theres this rc car drift ing froum im in and theres a section called art/gaming and in there is a 16 page gt4 picture and videos made from capture cards thread which is where i've posted most all of my pictures, would give you guys the link but you have to be signed up to view em and i dont feel like hosting all those pics again but i'll show you guys a few
fdsaf9kv.jpg

img00319jq.jpg

img00303go.jpg

img00218qd.jpg

img00230hj.jpg

img00165xb.jpg

img00159kb.jpg

img00078nx.jpg

img00064cr.jpg

img00037ul.jpg

img00086cr.jpg

i know i said i'd only post a few but i already had them in my album so i went ahead and posted some more

nice vids! Im no good at this game i guess lol. Some sweet drifting skills in the 2nd video, and the 1st. Using a wheel or controller?

lol you can tell ingame(ok graphics)from the pre renders in all of those first shots....games not really impressive to me compare cone punt to the first few shots

/\/\

I was seeing that too. The textures tend to muttle quite a bit when in motion.

naa its not blurry when in motion at all thats just one of the effects when in photomode, you can make it as clear as you want just look at the pics of my skyline, tell me that isnt clear

JR_Rider said:
naa its not blurry when in motion at all thats just one of the effects when in photomode, you can make it as clear as you want just look at the pics of my skyline, tell me that isnt clear
hmm cone punt wheels are stopped

only get to play about 30-45 mins a day with this game so i havent gotten very far (got it 2 days ago)... only about 0.9 % :( ... furthermore, heres a pic (jus realized i can use my usb media reader and save it to my memory card from my camera)....
IMG0002.jpg

IMG0001.jpg

IMG0000.jpg

hmm cone punt wheels are stopped

i was in motion in everyone of those pics except for that one chrystler 300 pic next to the last, and if you think im stopped its not possible because most of them have smoke coming up from drifting all of them are in motion

Back