GSync monitor + regular monitors, does it work?

Looking at getting a GSync monitor soon, but I'm wondering if trying to run it with a couple 60Hz monitors at the same time will cause issues. If I have to ditch the other monitors to enable GSync then it's likely not worth it to me. Running a 1080 Ti with 3 displays and Rift right now.

I have a x34 and 4ktv plugged into my 1080ti and a vertical dell 60hz monitor plugged into my onboard gpu and gsync has not given me any problems on my x34 with other monitors plugged in.

I've read where players have higher refresh rate monitors don't play nicely with lower-refresh monitors.

There was a poster who stated this on H. I don't know how true it is or even any context of it... but it seems like it could happen.

Two people running with no issues, nice! Now to justify the cost of the new alienware 34" to myself.

I have 2 gsync and 6 regular at a variety of refresh rates and resolutions. No problems. But I only game on the primary display. I don't span the game across multiple monitors. The other monitors still display everything fine while I game.

I have 2 gsync and 6 regular at a variety of refresh rates and resolutions. No problems. But I only game on the primary display. I don't span the game across multiple monitors. The other monitors still display everything fine while I game.

Yah, I plan to have the game only on the Gsync monitor. I use the other ones to have a browser/VOIP/video up while I game.

No probs here either, game on a 144hz display w/G-sync and have no issues running a 60hz display along side it. Different resolutions as well.

Back