GSM Arena's Best Flagship & Flagship Killers 2019

Discussion in 'Smart Phones and Devices' started by Commander Shepard, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Commander Shepard

Commander Shepard 2[H]4U

Featuring the very cute Angie!!

2. Aurelius

Aurelius 2[H]4U

My concern, as you might imagine, is that the Xiaomi and Realme phones won't be all that appealing outside of a handful of places in the world.

Also, you know it's gotta sting a little for Google and Huawei when their phones didn't make the list. But let's be honest: Google shot itself in the foot to a degree, and US politics have made Huawei's phones a tough sell.

3. CHANG3D

CHANG3D [H]ardness Supreme

My concern is that her physical attributes could somehow be relevant with her opinions on any subject...

4. Domingo

Domingo [H]ard as it Gets

At this point I'm looking at Nokia and Motorola if Google doesn't put out a decent Pixel 4a. Hell, I might even go back to Apple.
    As much as I like their hardware, I still hate Samsung's clumsy software. I really wish more manufacturers would release flagship-level phones with stock'ish Android.

DWolvin likes this.
  5. Commander Shepard

Commander Shepard 2[H]4U

She's been reviewing phones for years and is well respected for her work. I see no problem with a physically appealing phone reviewer. Maybe you and I are just different in that respect.

6. AltTabbins

AltTabbins [H]ard as it Gets

These phones are all great, but I wish all of them came with US band support. I've had my eyes on several mid rangers from the Redmi Note 8 pro, to the Pocophone F1 and they all have the same problem.. they wont work on most carriers here in the US.

7. Aurelius

Aurelius 2[H]4U

As it stands, there are also issues like aftermarket support and whether or not you'll like the particular OS (yes, I know you can install a third-party launcher). Some Chinese vendors' UI strategy boils down to "copy Apple."

Trimlock and AltTabbins like this.