GRRR @ best buy and Doom 3

Swatchie

[H]ard|Gawd
So , I was a little tipsy just getting done with dinner and me having a few shots and beer and a crappy mexican martini . So my friend and I goto best buy to talk to another friend who works there . I look around and HOLY CRAP . DOOM 3 for only 10 bucks !! I am freaking out and grab 5 boxes . I am happier than a fat kid on free donut day. I show my friends and they are like "Idiot, its pre order only "

So now , I not only look stupid , but I am also mad again at best buy !!!!!!

The only thing to be mad at, is your own stupidity :)

Why is it, when someone does something stupid they blame someone else? Seems to be the "American" way.

Anyway, for your penance, you'll have to run around the store with your undies on your head, screaming, I'm a tool I'm a tool.

Cheers,

Mr. Pain

It's things like this that remind me why they instituded alcohol prohibition. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Swatchie
So , I was a little tipsy just getting done with dinner and me having a few shots and beer and a crappy mexican martini . So my friend and I goto best buy to talk to another friend who works there . I look around and HOLY CRAP . DOOM 3 for only 10 bucks !! I am freaking out and grab 5 boxes . I am happier than a fat kid on free donut day. I show my friends and they are like "Idiot, its pre order only "

Leave the forum please.

Yea you should think about taking them to court and suing them for 1 million dollars over false advertisement. Its what most Americans do when its their own fault and look like a total dumb ass in the process. You might even win ;) .

HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHA....sry just had to repost cause its so damn funny. :D

the only way this could be funnier, is if he got a box to take home, and then posted here bitching that some fucker replaced his doom3 game with a t-shirt.

read your post again and have a good laugh. because this is really funny...and stupid. enjoy.

you suck at life...

Originally posted by raz-0
the only way this could be funnier, is if he got a box to take home, and then posted here bitching that some fucker replaced his doom3 game with a t-shirt.

Too bad the pre-order doesn't come with a T-Shirt:p

Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
-Unknown Author

oh man, im laughing so hard it looks like im crying....hahahaha

that's great.

I see some of u really have a sense of humour :rolleyes:

Lighten up you bloody basement forum nazis. It's a funny story. The guys obviously big enough to laugh at it himself or he wouldn't have posted it.

Go watch a comedy, and come back when u find a sense of humor.

Originally posted by SKiTLz
I see some of u really have a sense of humour :rolleyes:

Lighten up you bloody basement forum nazis. It's a funny story. The guys obviously big enough to laugh at it himself or he wouldn't have posted it.

Go watch a comedy, and come back when u find a sense of humor.

You apparently don't get sarcasm :p

Mind you, it's difficult to note sarcasm in text form, but :p anyway.

Cheers,

Mr. Pain

I could see myself doing the same thing if I were drunk. I would just see Doom 3 on a box and not even bother with fine print. Being drunk is so much fun :D I haven't been in BestBuy or any other electronic store while actually being plastered, I guess I would be afraid of my stupid ass falling over and knocking over a few rows of shelves :p

ownedbruceleecrotchanim.gif

Originally posted by Eelpout
When is the official release date for the game?

There needs to be a limit on sigs.. because yours is rediculous. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Eelpout
When is the official release date for the game?

When it's done.

And holy sig size batman! :eek: And baker there is a limit. 10 lines at 800x600 if it hasn't changed

No sh!t Robin!

This thread should have been immediately closed after Eelpout post and made a sticky, it would have ended this thread perfectly. Classic!:p

Originally posted by Baker
I could see myself doing the same thing if I were drunk. I would just see Doom 3 on a box and not even bother with fine print. Being drunk is so much fun :D I haven't been in BestBuy or any other electronic store while actually being plastered, I guess I would be afraid of my stupid ass falling over and knocking over a few rows of shelves :p

Or, worse yet, actually buying something from there.

Thinking of some of the stuff I've done drunk... That's nothing.

Jagermeister, I am your bitch. I bow to your power.

-dB

Originally posted by Xenomaniac
Which Best Buy in Austin was this? Arboretum?

LOL. Good one buddy.

Don't tell this fool, for he is queer and will stock you.

ROFL wrecked his car and lost his job

Originally posted by Xenomaniac
Which Best Buy in Austin was this? Arboretum?

LOL. Good one buddy.

Ewww I hate the gateway best buy. I worked there for a few months back during my sophmore year in college. They told us all kinds of lies to tell to people to sell shit. If you would have asked what was in the box they probably would have told you it really was doom 3. Anyways, a big FU goes out to all the losers at the Gateway Best Buy.

Back