cageymaru

Fully [H]
Crate Entertainment has released the latest gameplay trailer for its upcoming expansion for Grim Dawn. Grim Dawn: Forgotten Gods has a March 2019 release date and will feature new classes, monsters, gear, environments, challenges, and adventures.

Journey beyond the bounds of the Erulan Empire, traversing burning sands, lush oases and volcanic wastes to reach the sun beaten ruins of a city whose secrets should never have been disturbed. The flames of a forgotten god have been rekindled, sending ripples through the Eldritch realm and sowing terror even among the Witch Gods themselves. Discover hundreds of new unique items, unlock all-new mobility powers and venture into a brand-new game mode with endless replayability. (Forgotten Gods requires the Ashes of Malmouth Expansion and the base game)

Secret level final boss mystical cow lord of the north.

Last edited:
I was a fan of Titan Quest and Torchlight back the day, forgot about Grim Dawn.

I like that the art direction deviates and distances itself from the base game a bit more than the previous expansion. That's something Diablo 2 did well between acts that gave the game a lot better replay value was a nice mixture of different environment settings and associated spawns that fit in with them.

Enjoyed the game, but I really don't have another 600+ hours to try and get the last two pieces of gear for my build. It's a really broad game, and all the good/bad that brings with it. Running around in the same circle hoping to see that one piece, just to reset the game and repeat, ad nauseam, gets old after 100 or so runs.

It does get a little better when you find gear for alts, but still, it's pretty rough to get the right gear, there are so many randomizations/items available.

So have to have buy an expansion to buy this expansion? How much is this going to cost me, i just have the base game.

Enjoyed the game, but I really don't have another 600+ hours to try and get the last two pieces of gear for my build. It's a really broad game, and all the good/bad that brings with it. Running around in the same circle hoping to see that one piece, just to reset the game and repeat, ad nauseam, gets old after 100 or so runs.

It does get a little better when you find gear for alts, but still, it's pretty rough to get the right gear, there are so many randomizations/items available.

RNG hates me in this game. Also 600 hours and have only ever completed one legendary set. It was the Krieg set which you an farm. One of the new features I'm looking forward to.
"Transmutation - Visit the Inventor to reroll your duplicate Set Items to create new Set Pieces from the same set or entirely different sets."
My stash is full of legendary items duplicates or ones I have no use for.

600 Hours? I don't think I will manage that much for gaming in general in the next 20 years...lol

Great game. I like the setting for the expansion. East.....Always to the east. :p

Looking forward to it, loved POE and Grim Dawn, Van Hellsing and Victor Vran are also decent but not as quite robust for a quick fix, also Wolcen.

Grim Dawn is the best ARPG since Diablo 2, hands down.

I wouldn't quite go that far, it's an amazing experience more in the vein of Titan Quest which was amazing, but for character customization PoE definitely beats it, Victor Vran and Van Hellsing we're good for a taste but no where as complex as GD and PoE. GD is a great game can't wait to see how even more complex it gets.

I've played it since day 1 as I was a kickstarter backer. I've got about 640 hours into it. My 4 yo son is learning how to play on his own now after watching me since he was a youngin'. I just give him one of my jacked up characters than put him back at the start on normal difficulty to give him the feel of it. My 25 yo son has over 1,000 hours into. Honestly, about the only other RPGs I ever put this much time into was Dungeon Siege 1 and 2 (especially 2 and Broken World) and Titan Quest (got about 530 hours into that bad boy). Never could get into Diablo. If you love a good RPG and haven't played this, you're missing out.

Back