Greenmangaming Winter Sale has started.

I was really impressed with GMG when they first came on the scene... Not so much recently, doesn't seem like their deals are that great anymore.

https://www.greenmangaming.com/games/quake-champions/

I didn't know Quake Champions was suppose to be released next year another game to look forward to.
I hope the Multiplayer is good cause Doom was pretty bad and no dancing around this time and goofy armor. The need a serious look to the lobby if they want to retain old Quake players.....The Quake Champions demo looks good though but anything can change. Dooms MP wasn't refined at all.....it made fun of the players.

Almost purchased Perfect and Arizona Sunshine until the WINTER10 code didn't apply to either title.

Guess I'll be waiting for different sales (Steam particularly)...

Thanks for this. I got the ten game mystery pack for 5.99 and to my surprise I got battlefield one.

Very happy

I got these, I'm so excited.

TIDALIS

SPACE MOTH DX

VAMPIRE OF THE SANDS

CORPORATE LIFESTYLE SIMULATOR

VIRTUAL ROGUE

HORDELICIOUS

THREE DEAD ZED

TOWERS WARS

PLITH

HUNTSMAN THE ORPHANAGE

I got these, I'm so excited.

TIDALIS

SPACE MOTH DX

VAMPIRE OF THE SANDS

VIRTUAL ROGUE

HORDELICIOUS

THREE DEAD ZED

TOWERS WARS

PLITH

HUNTSMAN THE ORPHANAGE

Not so 'random' at all then

Here's my list

TIDALIS
SPACE MOTH DX
VAMPIRE OF THE SANDS
VIRTUAL ROGUE
HORDELICIOUS
THREE DEAD ZED
TOWERS WARS
PLITH STEAM
HUNTSMAN THE ORPHANAGE

Exactly same games. That's pretty horseshit.

Not so 'random' at all then

Here's my list

TIDALIS
SPACE MOTH DX
VAMPIRE OF THE SANDS
VIRTUAL ROGUE
HORDELICIOUS
THREE DEAD ZED
TOWERS WARS
PLITH STEAM
HUNTSMAN THE ORPHANAGE

Exactly same games. That's pretty horseshit.

No, just think about the probability of such a thing happening! You guys are so lucky! Or they are just getting rid of certain overstocked keys.

That might be worse than the vast majority of BundleStars bundles...and that's saying something.

Thanks for this. I got the ten game mystery pack for 5.99 and to my surprise I got battlefield one.

Very happy
I'd love to see a screen cap of that just to satisfy the masses. You seem to be one of the few that has something of any value from that mystery pack.

Best game I've ever gotten from a mystery pack was the first Titanfall, but that was yesterday and I've gotten at least 10+ of the 10 packs before...

So buying the 10 pack costs 6 dollars, but 10x the 1 pack costs 5.

Perhaps more chance of duplicates if you go the individual route, but yeah, odd that they don't make the 10 pack 5 bucks.

Went for a 10 pack, got all junk, oh well, I didn't have anything I wanted to buy this sale anyway.

And yeah, identical list to that of above.

Last edited:
I'd love to see a screen cap of that just to satisfy the masses. You seem to be one of the few that has something of any value from that mystery pack.

Sure

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161222-162341-1.jpg
    Screenshot_20161222-162341-1.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 38
here are the awesome games i got

TIDALIS
SPACE MOTH DX
VAMPIRE OF THE SANDS
VIRTUAL ROGUE
HORDELICIOUS
THREE DEAD ZED
TOWERS WARS
PLITH
HUNTSMAN THE ORPHANAGE

Good thing I real this whole thread before taking my chance with the bundle... sounds like the chance of getting anything good approaches 0.

I'm guessing they are just clearing out unsold inventory on unpopular titles, I got "CORPORATE LIFESTYLE SIMULATOR" as a free gift when I grabbed Dishonored: Definitive. However they can get rid of them I guess, there's probably a 1% mix in of something good to generate buzz.

I preordered RE7 a couple days back, can't remember what the gift was but it's some similar nonsense.

I picked up the new DLC for Cities Skylines. It's not part of the Steam sale this year (which I expected), but it worked out to be $11 and change through GMG, plus the crap free game on top of it. Works for me!

I'm a sucker and bought all the mystery packs and got jack shit. Who wants some free games?

TIDALIS STEAM: PP3LI-39PX9-9QFNT

SPACE MOTH DX STEAM: KEHPB-XN6NG-APP7B

VAMPIRE OF THE SANDS STEAM: P3A05-MH956-Z07HI

CORPORATE LIFESTYLE SIMULATOR STEAM: MLPZQ-KZHIH-5DG0J

VIRTUAL ROGUE STEAM: L0R8X-VIXJH-9587Y

HORDELICIOUS STEAM: 09CDT-HDKHN-DJIRB

THREE DEAD ZED STEAM: 4MG9F-2T5G9-FXQCZ

TOWERS WARS STEAM: MVVPD-LN886-QGMZI

PLITH STEAM: AFPGN-P9N0V-LBB2P

THREE DEAD ZED STEAM: MFD5C-PRDI3-F8Q5T

AFTER THE END THE HARVEST STEAM: EFNB7-8RI4Z-69LR2

MINI METAL STEAM: 2VQ0B-CPXWB-F38WL

THREE DEAD ZED STEAM: 2Z9QP-RMLRK-FJXXD

CELL HD EMERGENCE STEAM: IQPLR-IJHXK-IX4HP

TIDALIS STEAM: JJQAN-ZDCD8-HR0HY

TOWER WARS STEAM: HJMIR-Q4KQX-JP8KR

A LAND FIT FOR HEROES STEAM: ZZ7X9-KNGDC-T00C5

somebody claimed these codes (well the three I tried anyway) and didn't even give you a thank you or anyone else the courtesy to say they were taken.

lame.

but thanks for offering.

somebody claimed these codes (well the three I tried anyway) and didn't even give you a thank you or anyone else the courtesy to say they were taken.

lame.

but thanks for offering.

PSA, if you grab the free codes leave a post saying so.

Hi, plead guilty for grabbing some of the codes posted. i've been watching the hotdeals forum for a while and didn't even have a registered account so couldn't post. registered to apologize and say big thanks.(my first post here)

stay awesome guys, this forum is the best around.

Back