Green With Envy..

Mazzspeed

2[H]4U
As someone running a 4k desktop, the GPU tends to get a little toasty considering the default fan profile not to mention gaming.

IMO, GWE highlights that Linux is moving into the gaming mainstream when it comes to overclocking utilities and custom fan profiles. Now not only does my GPU sit at 46 degrees C at the desktop instead of 60 degrees C, but I have the profile tweaked so that noise really isn't an issue until I fire up a game.

Totally recommended piece of software.

M1G8PH0.png

I for one am happy that I lost interest to gaming. Saves so much time for other things.

I for one am happy that I lost interest to gaming. Saves so much time for other things.

I'll be honest, I rarely game these days. However when running a 4k desktop the ability to tweak the fan profile comes in really handy.

On the AMD side we have radeon profile as well...
https://github.com/marazmista/radeon-profile

View attachment 178325 View attachment 178326

I like what the green with envy guys did with the one screen UI though. Same functionality but I do like the clean one screen setup they went with.

This is great! The fact there's such software available for AMD hardware also is definitely a win IMO. Just two years ago there was none of this for Linux.

Here's a shot of the Historical data provided by GWE (I hope these images aren't too big, let me know if they are. 4k screenies are difficult):

eQ4zTcp.png

Back