Green Rankings: U.S. Companies

Zarathustra[H];1036315621 said:
Trees are renewable, but it takes a long time for them to grow. At the rate we use paper we are way outpacing forest growth, and the fewer trees there are the less oxygen gets generated, and I'm sure I don't have to explain to you the importance of oxygen.

They grow pretty damned fast as long as they aren't planted right on top of each other. The only reason we use so much paper is because everyone wants to have a "paperless office". Ever since my company went "paperless" we have more printers and scanners and people printing crap than ever.

dude..are you still watching that global heating movie?

sry bro never seen that misguided pile of crap, regardless what does that have to do with this bogus Newsweek article or that bogus penn and teller vid?

They grow pretty damned fast as long as they aren't planted right on top of each other. The only reason we use so much paper is because everyone wants to have a "paperless office". Ever since my company went "paperless" we have more printers and scanners and people printing crap than ever.

That's sort of the problem. People aren't used to paperless, and still feel the need to print things out. I haven't felt that need. Guess what? I'm paperless. No, seriously.

Lol, the company I work for is at 400. I guess it's because of all the chemical waste we have each and everyday.

Back