Green Man Gaming Summer sale

I bought Silent Hill Homecoming. I was pondering other games, but when I think of the massive backlog of games and my non-existent gaming time nowadays it just dissuades me regardless of the good price.

hmmm been wanting to try no man's sky, especially with the VR support coming.. think i might end up biting for 23 bucks.

Hmm, $22.44 for No Man's Sky. Almost there...

Don't spend a dime on NMS. It's boring AF after 10 minutes. It looks decent but you get tired of shooting rocks pretty quick. If you do manage to make it into space... then what. I watched YT vids and read stuff and just couldn't get interested in it. Pretty sure I got it under 20 a while back on Humble Bundle, but it's currently more.

Don't spend a dime on NMS. It's boring AF after 10 minutes. It looks decent but you get tired of shooting rocks pretty quick. If you do manage to make it into space... then what. I watched YT vids and read stuff and just couldn't get interested in it. Pretty sure I got it under 20 a while back on Humble Bundle, but it's currently more.

My biggest complaint is that the game is about exploration, but the worlds all end up looking very much the same with very little variation. That said, I've played it about 120 hours, so I've gotten my mony's worth out of it.

Hmm, $22.44 for No Man's Sky. Almost there...

Just a heads up.

If you buy NMS on GOG...
You're on a different server than with Steam Players.
Can't play with them.
Also, you have to use Gogs launcher for it too.

Just a heads up.

If you buy NMS on GOG...
Can't play with them.
Good to know... but just pointing out this sale is for GMG (Greenmangaming) not GOG (Good Old Games). GMG provides Steam keys. Posting for clarity.

Just a heads up.

If you buy NMS on GOG...
Can't play with them.

Does the GoG version let you get a stand alone installer for single player?

Edit: Website for game on GoG says: "Please note: The GOG Galaxy Client is required to access online features for No Man's Sky. Multiplayer is available only between GOG.com users."

I'm guessing it is required to run the game at all given that scanning and naming things you discover require a connection to Hello game's servers. It would be nice to confirm though if anyone has the game on GoG already. I'd be tempted to pick up a single player drm free version even though I have it on steam.

Last edited:
Back