Green Man Gaming Sale Starts Today

Discussion in 'HardForum Tech News' started by Megalith, Jul 18, 2016.

1. Megalith

Megalith 24-bit/48kHz Staff Member

The Green Man Gaming Summer Sale is on. Some of the notable games with slashed prices that are suggested include The Division, XCOM2, and Rainbow Six Siege, but I think I’ll wait for even steeper discounts.

Green Man Gaming, a global e-commerce technology company in the video games industry, has announced that the stores' 2016 Summer Sale will run from today, 18 July until 1 August. Customers will be able to buy their favourite games from a wide range in the sale and take advantage of some great deals of up to 80% off. To ensure they get the lowest price possible, customers will need to sign in to their Green Man Gaming account before they start shopping to see the VIP prices.

2. Shmee

Shmee [H]ard|Gawd

The summer sales have been kind of a miss for e this year. Either they aren't discounted enough, they are games I already own, or the real discounts are on games that no one wants.

MrAgmoore likes this.
  3. iissmart

iissmart [H]Lite

Wish their version of GTA V came in the form of a Steam key rather than a Rockstar Social Club key.

4. DukenukemX

DukenukemX [H]ardness Supreme

Much better discounts at G2A.com anyway.

5. britjh22

britjh22 Limp Gawd

Easy to discount keys when they are bought with stolen credit cards. There is plenty of shady shit going on with G2A.

6. M76

M76 [H]ardForum Junkie

It's not even worth looking at it for me, since I usually buy every game I want 1 week after release anyway. So anything I don't already own I don't really wanted to begin with. And my backlog is getting fatter and fatter, as I just keep playing xcom2.

7. MavericK

MavericK Zero Cool

I wonder if X:Rebirth is worth picking up now. Apparently the 4.0 update added a lot but it still has mixed reviews.

8. LatexRat

LatexRat Limp Gawd

Since you have a backlog, couldn't you just wait when buying games till either you're caught up or the price is low?

9. wrangler

wrangler 2[H]4U

I've enjoyed all of the other X games. Been waiting a LONG time to pick this one up due to the issues. I tried the demo on Steam about a year ago and it was pretty good then. Just got busy... When I think about all the other bullshit I spend 20 bucks on... I figure it has got to be worth it at this point.

10. -Strelok-

-Strelok- [H]ardForum Junkie

All these sales really do is make me realize how many shitty games there are out there. I have never seen so much indie trash.

d8lock and Johnx64 like this.
  11. M76

M76 [H]ardForum Junkie

I guess I could, but I just couldn't pass up Mirror's Edge Catalyst for 30.