Green Man Gaming "Cheap Sale"

Make sure that you click "Load More" at the bottom of the page. There is a large selection to look through. horrorshow there is another M&B game on there for a buck if you click "Load More."

My sons and I are enjoying Warhammer: End Times Vermintide. I ton of co-op fun to be had for $1.29!

Still a fantastic game with tons of depth and much to learn to progress to play on Cataclysm difficulty (there are 4 levels of difficulty). Took me around 100 hours to be able to hang at that skill level and know the majority of the nuances in the game. Buy the Castle Drachenfels DLC (you only need 1 copy for the host) and play through the actual castle mission with traps and "other" things to make for a very interesting mission.

Yeah with lots of $1-$2 keys around Vermintide 1 is probably the best 4 player co-op game for those that like intense adrenaline fueled FPS games.

Vermintide 2 is just way more polish, engine performance, a more "solid feel" in game with controls and physics over the first iteration. I think it is currently on sale for $12.00.

I grabbed Warhammer: Vermintide and The Black Death.
I probably won't play much of either one, but you can't beat the price!

Back