Green Man Gaming 5 for $5 Sale

Vermintide - amazing game with 4 players. Have 400 hours in it. Took around 75 hours just to have a fighting chance at the top level (highest mob speed with slowest CC effects)

Batman Arkham Asylum - Great SP title

Batman is OOS though. I bit, cause $5! Vermintide because ^ he said so, Insurgency, FEAR 3, Mount and Blade, Fireinheit. Only heard of the last 3 from this list.

Batman is OOS though. I bit, cause $5! Vermintide because ^ he said so, Insurgency, FEAR 3, Mount and Blade, Fireinheit. Only heard of the last 3 from this list.

Really V1 is still an amazing game compared to V2 (V2 is better but I still like the weapon system upgrades in V1). Get 2-3 friends together and learn the mechanics while playing as a team. Super deep team play title!

The expansions which can be had at various key sites (on the cheap) are also great. Only takes the host to own the expansion and the clients then can play it. In one of the expansion dungeons there are areas which are totally dark. One of your team mates needs to be carrying a torch while you navigate through traps, balance beams and mobs; total blast!

Picked up 4 copies of V1 and MB Warband for good measure. Thanks OP!

Been after Vermintide for a bit now. HumbleBundle has it in their Yogscast Jingle Jam bundle for $35. GMG wins with $5 - first time purchase. Thanks for the tip!

Fanatical has a winter mystery sale going on also. 10 mystery steam keys for about $7. (Less money for fewer keys) I did the 10 keys, and while most games didn't seem to be great , i did get Shadows of War the definitive edition, and Wurms unlimited which covered the cost at least imho. Your mileage may vary though. May be worth a look to some.

Fanatical has a winter mystery sale going on also. 10 mystery steam keys for about $7. (Less money for fewer keys) I did the 10 keys, and while most games didn't seem to be great , i did get Shadows of War the definitive edition, and Wurms unlimited which covered the cost at least imho. Your mileage may vary though. May be worth a look to some.

Cool. Loot box keys. I'll pass.

How do "digital" sales go OOS

Not sure why people always ask this. It's pretty obvious. They get x number of keys for the sale and once those keys are sold they are out of stock unless they get more of them. Its not like the internet retailer can just magically generate more keys themselves, they need to come from the developer or publisher.

Back