Greatest Video Game Music Vol. 2 - $4 on Amazon

At that price I really feel like I should get it, but I haven't played half of these titles so they mean almost nothing to me. And most of the ones that mean something to me, I already have the full soundtrack anyways! Bah!

Thanks for the heads up at least.

Chrono Trigger and Super Metroid pushed me over, although I've actually played (or have in my queue!) more of the modern titles on this volume than on the first one.

The volume 1 is selling for $5.99 which is a good deal as well, considering the selection. The orchestral arrangement of the COD: MW main menu music is good stuff.

I have the first and the second volume and they are great. I love the MW and MW2 themes, I went ahead and also purchased the MW3 theme and I love the progression and revolutions of those themes. Also Batman AC, freaken awesome! Another of note, Angry Bird themes and Still Alive.

Whether you know some of these games or are a fan of them or not, the music selection is pretty solid in my opinion.

Whether you know some of these games or are a fan of them or not, the music selection is pretty solid in my opinion.

Agreed: well-worth the $4 for quite a few "epic" genre selections.

In other news: where is my PvZ!?! Zombies on the lawn must represent! ;)

Enjoyed the first volume, so I went ahead and bought the 2nd. Thanks!

Back