Votes: 25 6.5%
  • Pong

Votes: 26 6.8%
  • Tribes

Votes: 20 5.2%
  • Myst

Votes: 6 1.6%

• Total voters
I do believe you need an "Other" category. I don't quite think covered the bredth of gaming with that list you've got there.

I was trying to put the big sellers in there, like legendary stuff. Sorry if i crapped out

Acceptable_Risk said:
I do believe you need an "Other" category. I don't quite think covered the bredth of gaming with that list you've got there.
He's right, you really should shave your pancakes with leet sauce

I DO SHAVE THEM WITH LEET SAUCE!!!! I also shave my chest hair with that. And use it as an olive oil substitute for my pasta. Leet sauce is fun for all ages. And bodega needs to go back to his hole

Sadly the best game isnt counterstrike. Thats merely the game with the most players/cheaters. The best game for me right now is Eve.

Half Life was the first full game that got me started in fps games ...prior to that it was some demos of myth and hellbinder and others as well as shareware games of few levels of castle wolfenstein 3d and couple others that i cant remember name of .

where is Doom, Duke Nukem, Morrowind? I couldn´t find a game to vote on

Of those listed, I'm going with Tribes. But I think the original Descent or the 1st Bard's Tale would be my vote.

RagManX

I might make an enhanced version of my poll later on, like different categories. I will post a RPG, action, adventure, sports, etc. :cool:

Maybe if you qualified the poll by asking: "Which of the choices above is the greatest game?" it wouldn't be so contentous.

I would have voted for BF:1942, or Rainbow Six 2: Rouge Spear... but not on there...

What about Doom? and Wolfenstien 3d?

Of that list. It would be pong followed by Tribes and then Half Life.

Sorry oq but I have seen that morrowind shit and it just fuckin sucks. Definitely not one of the best. Duke Nukem and doom are only maybes.

This thread needs to be broken down. I mean personally i cant decide between EQ CS or WC3 because all of them i love in different ways. I casted my vote for WC but you should really break it down to best FPS best RTS and best RPGs

From the list, Half-Life. There were many classics that are missed on the list however.

Back