Great Sale on Origin Games

northfaceseen

Limp Gawd
You can snag Titanfall for $35.99 and Battlefield 4 for $29.99, not sure if this has been posted yet

Last edited:
Interesting I changed the title, but it is still showing the old one.

Generally if you want to edit the title of your thread, you have to do it very quickly after posting. If you wait too long, the only way to change it is to PM a mod or close the thread and start a new one.

Really want to try SimCity but.... I know I'll be disappointed.

Way too much for BF4.After all this time the game is still capable to leave you pretty frustrated.

Way too much for BF4.After all this time the game is still capable to leave you pretty frustrated.

I picked it up last week on a better sale price on Amazon I believe it was. There is only one frustration with the campaign and that is the Dam Jump on the second to last mission. Wow I must have jumped over 50 times and fell to my death, poor design but an otherwise great story. Haven't played much multi player yet but I plan on playing more after I move in a couple weeks.

I can't decide if I show throw down on Titanfall yet, I feel like I may enjoy the game but I also feel like a better sale is coming in the near future that will drop this game to the $25 or so range plus I am moving soon so I won't have much time to invest in it for a little while.

So, have a quick sale before they do the EA Humble Bundle?!?

I picked it up last week on a better sale price on Amazon I believe it was. There is only one frustration with the campaign and that is the Dam Jump on the second to last mission. Wow I must have jumped over 50 times and fell to my death, poor design but an otherwise great story. Haven't played much multi player yet but I plan on playing more after I move in a couple weeks.

I can't decide if I show throw down on Titanfall yet, I feel like I may enjoy the game but I also feel like a better sale is coming in the near future that will drop this game to the $25 or so range plus I am moving soon so I won't have much time to invest in it for a little while.

Ahh that explains a lot.Just try the multiplayer and try to score good.

They did charge me tax. But when I tried to pay with prepaid credit card it would not go threw so I used PayPal. But the assholes EA charge my credit card a $1.00 even though I could not buy the game with my credit card!

I got the "free" Origin game Plants Vs Zombies. Great game but the problem is I have to log on to Origin to play it but Origin login is NEVER working.

Damn -- seriously... I added the game to cart and clicked checkout at exactly 12 noon PST - offer expired.

I got the "free" Origin game Plants Vs Zombies. Great game but the problem is I have to log on to Origin to play it but Origin login is NEVER working.

Never had a problem with Origin not working yet myself.

LOL. And yet they're deleting game modes because of lack of players. Sorry but that sounds like wishful thinking.

And yet, these were the least popular modes. And they are not gone, they just put it in Variety pack.

LOL. And yet they're deleting game modes because of lack of players. Sorry but that sounds like wishful thinking.

Typical coming from someone who doesn't play the game. I had a blast last night playing some regular old attrition before we went to Last Titan Standing. I see a lot of low ranks still which means, people are still buying this game.

I wish Origin had a sale on BF4 premium...

Back