Greasy Anti-glare problem 240hz monitors

tojs3498

n00b
Hello guys, im trying to find 240hz monitor with good anti-glare. By good i mean non grainy,greasy etc. All of the monitors i have bought that were 240hz got this annoying greasy look at light colors. I have AOC 24g2u 144hz monitor and this monitor have great anti-glare because it dosent have this wierd look at light colors. But i cant find 240hz one with similar look :/. It makes me crazy. Are there 240hz around 24inch monitors with non grainy/greasy anti-glare look? If u know something please help. Btw: English is not my first language, sorry for some potential errors. And also if u suggest me monitor it would be nice if i could get it in europe :p

welcome to [H] and you are looking for a matte finish. which i cant seem to find any over 144hz...

I read that the opposite way - matte finishes are often grainy when poorly implemented.

Well, the high refresh screens are exclusively for gaming, and gaming is going to be done in a controlled environment with dim or no lighting, so matte doesn't make any sense. Low haze or glossy is going to give you a much better experience.

Back