GRAW and Oblivion im more concerned about call of duty 3!!

tvdang7

Supreme [H]ardness
You tube gameplay video
D/l this 50 mb video and it looks much better

The graphics are just so nice and the physics in the xfire video posted is just bad ass!!
dirt flying like 100 feet into the air.(yea i know 50 mb is alot but i swear its worth the wait or ill give you my leg) my computer lags up when u play the video on full screen tho.

prob need conroe cpu
2 gigs of ram
dx10 maybe 2 cards for good frames
2 physics cards :)
and x-fi

ill never have enough money :(

come on now it has to come on pc. then it would be the end of gaming

tvdang7 said:
You tube gameplay video

The graphics are just so nice and the physics in the xfire video posted is just bad ass!!
dirt flying like 100 feet into the air.(yea i know 50 mb is alot but i swear its worth the wait or ill give you my leg) my computer lags up when u play the video on full screen tho.

prob need conroe cpu
2 gigs of ram
and x-fi

yeah, but you could always sale you soul to the devil! :D

Didn't care for the first two and this looks more of the same.

tvdang7 said:
You tube gameplay video

prob need conroe cpu
2 gigs of ram
and x-fi

how about a 360 dollar PS3 and my homes 42" 1080p hdtv??

BlueFridays said:
how about a 360 dollar PS3 and my homes 42" 1080p hdtv??

yeah, after all it can do anything a modern computer can! :rolleyes:
(not making fun of you, making fun of SONY's representative who said that)

COD did bore me to death as well, till the expantion came out and had a BLAST, but then COD2 came out and i was bored again =(

kuyaglen said:
did you read the link?
All is not lost for the keyboard and mouse crew, however. The game is likely one of the Call of Duty spin-offs and not developed by the franchise's original minds, Infinity Ward. 2005's Call of Duty: Big Red One and 2004's Call of Duty: Finest Hour, both of which received lukewarm reviews, were developed by Treyarch and Spark Interactive, respectively.

FU** GRAW and Oblivion im more concerned about call of duty 3!!

Can we please keep the implied swearing (the "F" word) out of thread titles?

(7) No CUSSING in the thread title. It is permitted in the thread body, but please refrain from using excessive profanity dammit.

COD 2 came out on PC, why would they not drop # 3 on PC? Extra money for the same game on a diff platform. Almost stupid not to release it there.

Lethal said:

(7) No CUSSING in the thread title. It is permitted in the thread body, but please refrain from using excessive profanity dammit.

sorry. but wow i guess none of yall watched the nice physics in the xfire video. i think its just crazy.

Lethal said:

Yeah watch your fucking language.

EnderW said:
did you read the link?

Yes I did and COD3 is not comming to the PC. The quote you posted says that COD3 is being by either Treyarch and Spark Interactive and not Infinity Ward. The article then goes on to say that OTHER COD games would most likely be devolped my Infinity Ward every 2 years and those would be on PC.

Me reads english more gooder than you ;)
"Damn Meta, check your attitude." - Ginger1R1

It doesn't say its "not" coming to PC. That site is just speculating based off of the release of COD2. You'll see COD3 or whatever they call it come to PC a short while after the console versions come out. If it has good graphics and great gameplay, there's no doubt they would be releasing it to PC. They would be making money on it anyways, it only costs fractions of pennies to print it to DVD.

Firebat said:
Yep, I heard that too, 600.

last i saw it was 399.99 for bare system, 499.99 for "complete package" on gamespot.com, I might be able to eBay one after the first two months of release for $360

Xenozx said:
COD 2 came out on PC, why would they not drop # 3 on PC? Extra money for the same game on a diff platform. Almost stupid not to release it there.

Read guys. They have been separate entities ALL ALONG. Xbox360 was the only cross over from PC.... real CoD crossover. Just so happens the console version hit first this time. Others insinuating guys like the first response is wrong is lame. Sure there will probably be a COD 3 at some point, but talking about what VC to get for a game that who the hell knows when it's landing is stupid. I only have two brain cells left and I knew the OP missed that the buzz about a CoD3 is CONSOLE ONLY. Everyone bringing up the separate entity thing is right, those saying what if this, and disagreeing with that, are just plain grasping at straws.

Example

kuyaglen said:
Yes I did and COD3 is not comming to the PC. The quote you posted says that COD3 is being by either Treyarch and Spark Interactive and not Infinity Ward. The article then goes on to say that OTHER COD games would most likely be devolped my Infinity Ward every 2 years and those would be on PC.

Me reads english more gooder than you ;)
"Damn Meta, check your attitude." - Ginger1R1

Dude you had the right posts until then. Now you joined the nitpicking crowd. It probably will be 3 when it lands. It's just not what people are talking about right now. Nice attempt at flaming, only you lose by looking like the lamer. :p Don't sink to their level. ;)

wiretap said:
It doesn't say its "not" coming to PC. That site is just speculating based off of the release of COD2. You'll see COD3 or whatever they call it come to PC a short while after the console versions come out. If it has good graphics and great gameplay, there's no doubt they would be releasing it to PC. They would be making money on it anyways, it only costs fractions of pennies to print it to DVD.

Caught up in the web! PC will likely get a 3 but probably there own based on past precedent. If not for the conole part 3 it wouldn't be on the radar yet.

It looks like the a slightly upgraded version of the same lousy engine. Merely ok graphics compared to other next gen titles. And another 6 hours of the same utterly repetitive boring gameplay that we experienced with the first MohAA. The unrealistic WW2 fps genre has been beaten to death by now. There is simply nothing left in it.

Back