GRAW 2 MP demo - hows it run for you

ematsui

Weaksauce
just wondering what kinda frames people are getting with their rigs for this new demo..

if you havent played it yet, go get it, its a great game and much improved over graw1

Are your teammates smarter in this? For highly trained soldiers I felt like they were retarded in the original.

well since this is a MP demo only... your teammates are as smart as harry homeowner on the otherside of the interweb

Hehehe, I was wondering about the rest of the game as well, who is the demo so far? :)

I played last night. It runs very smooth at max settings 1680x1050, etc....

Not very fun though.....IMO.

I think the only really good tom clancy game was Rainbow six Vegas. I love that game =).

It runs decent. 30 to 60 FPS mostly maxed out on my rig, though a driver upgrade could possibly help. I'm currently running the TweaksRUs XG 92.91s.

It's based off a console, any PC only fps will be vastly superior to a console fps. Gameplay and all!!! I mean they have to design this crap to run with a game pad that has maybe a 1/5 of the buttons/control options of PC input devices!!!

I did enjoy it on my Xbox360 though :D

omg! Its out?!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?! Off to download the demo!!!! now release it for the ps3!

update - waiting in line at fileplanet to download this demo... 17more minutes until I can download it :(

Runs well on my x1800xt. About 30 FPS average with mostly high settings @ 1680x1050. The game itself isn't particularly exciting though.

completely maxxed out at 1920x1200 it runs smooth around 60 fps avrg. Pity the game sucks lol. Too slow paced for me.

I think the GRAW series plays alot like the original "Rainbow 6" line of games. The rainbow 6 series of games taken a very rapid departure from it roots with "vegas".

So in other words, its a very differerent type of game.

Well this game is just like the old GRAW except most of the servers have no admins so you can't kick fucking campers who take the WHOLE 5 minutes to not destroy the fucking objectives. The new method of getting your weapons blows in my opinion. You can't be sniper on both sides, wtf. I'm giving it a 5/10

8800GTS 640MB @ 600/1000, E6300 @ 1.96GHZ(P5L-MX Sucks ass), 2GBs DDR2 711 or something, Samsung 226BW 1680x1050. I do not get good frame rates with everything maxed except the phsyics at normal and AA at 8x.(No "Edge Smoothing" bullshit is on)

Im dissapointed :( but yet this is only the demo version so we'll have to wait and see.... hopefully the ps3 version will be different :(

Back