Gratz to apollo 100million

A hearty congratulations to you my friend...
thumbsup.gif

Quick, if you someone creates another FAH username "APOLL0" maybe he'll get confused and keep folding... :p

Congrats you fellow Canadian folding monster!

Keep up the great work and all the best!

Powerhouse!

Thanks, dude!

You are an oak on Team 33!

100 million !!!

this is what it would look like if each point = $1 USD

What_$100_Million_Dollars_Looks_Like.jpg

thats ALOT of green!

congrats apollo

thankfully, he said he would at least keep folding while his weather is cool.

thankfully #2, he lives in Canada, eh

congrats apollo

thankfully, he said he would at least keep folding while his weather is cool.

thankfully #2, he lives in Canada, eh

If that is the case, perhaps we should hope for a long and hard winter!

If that is the case, perhaps we should hope for a long and hard winter!
that would be good for most of our folding budgets, I would think.

We didn't get off to a great start last couple weeks. It has been hitting 80s here in the midwest.

Congratulation on some serious milestones there Apollo, both in points and the number of work units completed.

bows.gif

Thanks a bunch guys, I really appreciate it. I'm going to continue folding into April while the weather is still on the nippy side. Not sure how much longer that will last. Temps have been below freezing at nights. Probably a few more weeks since it doesn't warm up here until well into spring season, we'll see. :)

Thanks a bunch guys, I really appreciate it. I'm going to continue folding into April while the weather is still on the nippy side. Not sure how much longer that will last. Temps have been below freezing at nights. Probably a few more weeks since it doesn't warm up here until well into spring season, we'll see. :)

in that case i wish upon you shitty weather for the rest of the year

that would be good for most of our folding budgets, I would think.

We didn't get off to a great start last couple weeks. It has been hitting 80s here in the midwest.

It has been absolutely freezing up here in Cincinnati lately. We even had some accumulating snowfall Saturday night. As much as I hope that all of us get some nice folding weather, it wouldn't be very good for our food production.

And when April comes, perhaps you'll just decide to stay on?

Either way, I wish you Canadians some really crappy and cold weather.

Congrats APOLLO! That is truly an impressive milestone, and accomplished by fewer than 50 individual folders.

Congrats! Hopefully you'll stay on past April....it looks like we're pretty close to surpassing default, in ppd.

You guys crack me up, thanks again! :) :cool:

Congrats APOLLO! That is truly an impressive milestone, and accomplished by fewer than 50 individual folders.
Nice to see you Alan!! I didn't check the stats for 100M-pt folders but that is very interesting. :cool:

Congrats! Hopefully you'll stay on past April....it looks like we're pretty close to surpassing default, in ppd.
Yeah, looks like it's getting closer and closer. We also seem to have a few more heavy hitters lately that could finally catapult the team past default. /crosses fingers

Huge accomplishment. Thank you for everything you've done for the team and the cause.

Beers and tamales dude...

always good to see some of the old timers come around :)

Back