Graphics

Bling

Gawd
The xbox 360 graphics chip is suppossed to be better than the Ps3. Why then does the Ps3 have Spectacular looking games like uncharted? Shouldnt the 360 be capable of more?

PS3 has games? Sh*t... there was me thinking it's a blu-ray player. :rolleyes:

Seriously, who starts threads like these?

Never fully judge a game by pre-release screenshots....when I first saw screenies and vids of Gears of War gameplay I wasn't that impressed but playing the game myself changed my mind. The opposite can happen though. Also...the 360 gpu might be capable of a little more then the one in the PS3 but the difference is not going to be night and day. So far all we have to compare are games released for both platforms, but the PS3 versions seem to be sloppy ports.

Just downloaded a vid of this. Looks interesting and the animation is good... but not so impressed with the graphics. If the OP is trying to sell people on the graphics of games coming soon I would suggest that he does it using games that actually look impressive like MGS4, GT:HD or Ratchet n Clank (Not photo realistic, but real pretty).

Agreed, Uncharted impressed the hell out of me. But the graphics are merely good. It's the animation that makes that game so impressive.

Back