Graphics issue with 3090 FE

doox00

2[H]4U
I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling graphics drivers with no change.. it does this in games and when watching yt videos.. ideas what is going on?

fringing.jpg

Last edited:
is this you hackentosh in sig, what os? color bitrate maybe? are the gpu and monitor settings matched? ie, gpu is outputting 12bit to an 8bit monitor, maybe.
edit: this tool might help: CalibrationTools / calibration-tools — Bitbucket
Yeah it is the hackintosh in the sig but at the moment only has the 3090 in it.. as I just rebuilt this pc and have to redo the wcing loop etc. nvidia control panel shows this. If I try changing any settings there are no other choices.. just 8 bit rgb full.

nvidia.jpg

Yeah it is the hackintosh in the sig but at the moment only has the 3090 in it.. as I just rebuilt this pc and have to redo the wcing loop etc. nvidia control panel shows this. If I try changing any settings there are no other choices.. just 8 bit rgb full.

View attachment 313131
check you monitor setting match rgb/bits. maybe try hdmi if you can. there are some posts on the google saying to look for a mac driver for the monitor.

check you monitor setting match rgb/bits. maybe try hdmi if you can. there are some posts on the google saying to look for a mac driver for the monitor.
This is in windows though, don't have macos up and going on it atm. I had a 2080ti in this system prior (same cable/monitor) with no issues. I will try another cable though, I have some lying around here somewhere. :)

This is in windows though, don't have macos up and going on it atm. I had a 2080ti in this system prior (same cable/monitor) with no issues. I will try another cable though, I have some lying around here somewhere. :)
oh ok. i was scratchin my head for hackintosh advice assuming you had macos on it. have you DDU'd yet?

Tried ddu, no change.. will go hunt for a new cable and try that next.

** tried an hdmi cable, same thing.. guess I need to try another monitor next maybe.

Okay, it is fixed.. I did a factory reset on my monitor.. so strange but seems to have fixed it. Wonder if that is a sign something is going out on it.

Okay, it is fixed.. I did a factory reset on my monitor.. so strange but seems to have fixed it. Wonder if that is a sign something is going out on it.
probably mismatch settings somewhere. glad its fixed!

Back