Graphics Card Prices ... cheap by comparison

_l_

[H]ard|Gawd
I don't go to sports games but I just saw the price of a ticket for a NFL regular season ticket that gives you stadium access to just one Patriots game ... $618 (that's regular pricing, not scalping). Wow, I can only imagine, "honey let's go to a football game this weekend" and then have to drop $1.5k- $2K on tickets, gas, etc ... unbelievable

EVGA GTX 1080 now seems a bargain even at current prices {8^D

I don't go to sports games but I just saw the price of a ticket for a NFL regular season ticket that gives you stadium access to just one Patriots game ... $618 (that's regular pricing, not scalping). Wow, I can only imagine, "honey let's go to a football game this weekend" and then have to drop $1.5k- $2K on tickets, gas, etc ... unbelievable

EVGA GTX 1080 now seems a bargain even at current prices {8^D

Oh yeah, it's easy to justify a lot of the stuff in our life when you break down what you spend money currently on for shits and giggles.

Even this last week I bought a few games cause they were like $9 here or $13 there (Dishonored 2)....but if you add up what's spent for the whole year in video games it's probably like $300 and that's another video card. It's pretty crazy how small and big things add up.

/this is why I also am very happy driving a 17 year old car and not have to worry about a car payment for a little, and very happy the house is paid off.

As crazy as it sounds this is why it is best to actually have a really tightly controlled budget. It makes it easier to justify a purchase, especially when it is in the budget. At least that is what I tell the wife.

Fortunately or unfortunately my wife is just as much of a hardware enthusiast as I am. Fortunate in never having to justify my hardware itch. Unfortunate for the bank account though. :mad:

Fortunately or unfortunately my wife is just as much of a hardware enthusiast as I am. Fortunate in never having to justify my hardware itch. Unfortunate for the bank account though. :mad:

Same here with my wife. Lady loves her gamnig :)

The five stages, denial, anger, bargaining/reasoning, depression and acceptance

I believe this thread is in the 3rd stage :LOL:

Back