Graphic Artists Help Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
We are finishing up a redesign on HardOCP. We however are looking at adding a "fun" feature that we need a button for that fits our design.

The feature is a button that will give you a Random News Post from the past or a "10 years ago today" So, one button for both options.

NewsButton.png

I will hook the person up that submits a button we use with a mobo or video card from past reviews. No do not expect a top line card, but we can give a new mobo.

So, you looking one button design, half the size of that area that you will duplicate with different text? or two different button designs for each thing

Do you want the design submitted to also have a rollover and pressed state and to contain the text "Random News Post" and "10 years ago today"? or to be blank and you will add whatever text you want.

When you want it to fit the design are you looking for something simple that blends into the whole red/black [H] look or something much different with an image or background design that while fits in the space stands out to draw the attention.

- Sorry that is a lot of questions, I'd like to help but am not sure what exactly you are looking for.

Last edited:
The spot where the button is supposed to go is a bit odd, being next to an ad and all. The button would need to be made in such a way that makes it obvious to the viewer that it's a site feature and not an ad or something. Though I don't see the placement being any sort of actual problem, it was just something that came to mind. I'll see if I can WIP something up ;)

EDIT:

H_Randomnews_mockup_1.png

Or

H_Randomnews_mockup_1LOL.png

H_Randomnews_mockup_10YV.png

Is this something that might work? Early mockup, so input/praise/ridicule/etc is absolutely necessary. :) :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back