Grand Theft Auto V

I've been getting the cloud save can't be loaded shit since the latest big update.
Really pissing me off as I can't do any of the daily objectives if i can't fucking get online

I've been getting the cloud save can't be loaded shit since the latest big update.
Really pissing me off as I can't do any of the daily objectives if i can't fucking get online

Had that happen. Just give it a few hours, it usually fixes itself.

Late to the party of course, but I thought my 7950 would get its ass kicked by this game at 1440p and I've been pleasantly surprised that has not been the case. Seems playable at Very High settings, except for Grass (High). Did not touch Advanced Graphics at all though.

The other night joined a session with 2 hackers who either blowing everyone on the map up or if you were praising them and treating them like some kind of gods would spawn you anything you wanted from vehicles to money. Talk about delusions of grandeur. Also as far as I could tell both hackers accidentally ended up in the same session from their surprised conversation as they were blowing each other up before playing benevolent with a touch of vengeful gods. Told them to f-off before switching sessions.

I don't play every day, but every time me and my buddy play we run into hackers. And we're not talking subtle or smart hackers here, I'm talking invincible guys who spawn invincible vehicles, remove all your weapons, teleport all over the place and insta kill the whole server if they feel like it (sometimes all of that at once). We mostly do 2 player missions and races because of that as a result, way too many cheaters overall.

At least last night we managed to successfully make one pissed : I stole one of their invincible cars (not without dying a lot first) so we drove a long long way and the guy kept on our tail, teleporting and spamming explosives (as well as crying in the chat, guess that car was something special). He couldn't hurt us or the car alright, but I knew one thing we could do... drive into the water. So I did that. Voilà, hacker pissed and we both enabled passive mode to make things even better for him :p

At least last night we managed to successfully make one pissed : I stole one of their invincible cars (not without dying a lot first) so we drove a long long way and the guy kept on our tail, teleporting and spamming explosives (as well as crying in the chat, guess that car was something special). He couldn't hurt us or the car alright, but I knew one thing we could do... drive into the water. So I did that. Voilà, hacker pissed and we both enabled passive mode to make things even better for him :p

YES! :)

I just finished the campaign.

I chose option (C) which was to kill neither of my hommies.

How many times do they say "N-i-g-g-a" in this game?

Anyhow, I felt the campaign was a little short. Would have liked it to be longer.

I just finished the campaign.

I chose option (C) which was to kill neither of my hommies.

How many times do they say "N-i-g-g-a" in this game?

Anyhow, I felt the campaign was a little short. Would have liked it to be longer.

I didnt care much for Trevor, the "N-i-g-g-a" story line was boring and cliched as shit! The only character that was interesting is Michael!

why the hell are people such morons playing online heists ? played the last one now and 2 got in boat with me, the third was in air and the last guy somewhere behind all of us commited suicide wow.. guess nobody plays the heists for money u would think low lvl noobs want them no?im soon lvl 50 and i dont have all that much money and i have saved almost all i dont get it... then there are people who just decide to leave suddenly and make the game a loss for everyone sick of those fucks... and then the third is the time out session that u get all the fucking time :(

You can't play this game with randoms anymore, it's just not worth it.

^ Soon people will tire of the online mode, which was its main strength, and go into single player campaign mode. Or use consoles for online mode where you can't do most of these hacks.

^ Soon people will tire of the online mode, which was its main strength, and go into single player campaign mode. Or use consoles for online mode where you can't do most of these hacks.

Going to consoles for online play would be pointless, its already dead. I cant even find a random race or other mission on the one. The online community in general is going to die off.

I'm always looking to play with cool players and I'm on the last heist. Here's my private TS3 if anyone wants to join and do the heist or whatever. I'm always on during the day...

Clone's Cool Team Speak: 67.187.227.110

It does net matter. People are cool around here and I don't think anybody would bother to DDOS me.

I don't think you can die from weed, because my friend did like 15 hits and he didn't die. Whiskey on the other hand will kill you. Pro Tip

So the random timeouts from the online still havent been fixed ? where the game says timeout and kicks u off to the solo game.. then the only way to quickest go back online is private session then it always works but u are alone in your own server... how fun is dat :(

Have you guys heard that hackers can now trigger auto-bans on other players accounts? Its an exploit in the new anti-cheat system R* is using. They would unlock all clothes, car upgrades and weapons on your character which immediately auto-bans you from GTA Online.

I still enjoy the game a lot but I stay in private sessions with friends for now.

So the random timeouts from the online still havent been fixed ? where the game says timeout and kicks u off to the solo game.. then the only way to quickest go back online is private session then it always works but u are alone in your own server... how fun is dat :(

Yeah it does that for me too sometimes but its not too bad. Whats more annoying is the "save data cannot be loaded from rockstar servers" error I get every now and then when trying to go online.

Oh well at least they acknowledge that the game has stuttering issues since patch 1.27-2 (anti-cheat one) and that they're working on it.

Have you guys heard that hackers can now trigger auto-bans on other players accounts? Its an exploit in the new anti-cheat system R* is using. They would unlock all clothes, car upgrades and weapons on your character which immediately auto-bans you from GTA Online.

I still enjoy the game a lot but I stay in private sessions with friends for now.

Yeah it does that for me too sometimes but its not too bad. Whats more annoying is the "save data cannot be loaded from rockstar servers" error I get every now and then when trying to go online.

Oh well at least they acknowledge that the game has stuttering issues since patch 1.27-2 (anti-cheat one) and that they're working on it.

How do you fix the issue with no being able to go online? I'm having that issue now and Rockstar support is taking there sweet time responding.

How do you fix the issue with no being able to go online? I'm having that issue now and Rockstar support is taking there sweet time responding.

You can't in most cases. It's generally an issue on Rockstars side, so best thing to do is wait a few hours and it should fix itself.

I just found out how to get rid of stuttering, it was the keyboard.

if you hold down any keyboard button down and move the mouse around you will feel the strange stutter, but if you go to options and select anything other than Raw Input the stutter goes away.

I just found out how to get rid of stuttering, it was the keyboard.

if you hold down any keyboard button down and move the mouse around you will feel the strange stutter, but if you go to options and select anything other than Raw Input the stutter goes away.

I *think* Direct Input is the best way to go from what I had gathered.

Correct me if I'm wrong, anyone.

So I finished the game. Ending mission was what all of the missions should have been like. Took me about 30 hours with 65 percent completion.

The main characters were very weak in the game. Last few missions the jabs between Trevor and Michael became unbearable. I even skipped some scenes since this whole part on who wants to be the whiny bitch in the relationship didn't do anything for me. Talk between Lamar and Franklin was just downright incomprehensible to me. Overall, I really thought story was a B grade action flick and Franklin really was bored out of his minds when reading the lines.

Gameplay, sound, music and free roam world is where the game shines. However, overall world was underused and strangers or random events were also anywhere from awesome like parachuting and bike race to downright retarded like minute men or triathlons.

Overall I give the game a solid 7/10. It is a great technical achievement and a high benchmark for things to come. However, I felt the hype was unwarranted. I did not finish it on Xbox 360 but did manage to finish on PC due to great performance and graphics. I hope next iteration is more like GTA IV which I thought was the pinnacle of this series in terms of story telling and missions. Also the expansions were downright hilarious. This one, not so much.

In terms of story ranking I would go

GTA VC > GTA 4 > GTA 3 > GTA 5 > GTA SA

Talk between Lamar and Franklin was just downright incomprehensible to me.

was it supposed to be? :D anywho I just finished too and thought the game was an anthropological marvel, troll, all of it. yeah trevor and Michael got all whiney and annoying but I still enjoyed them. maybe I have much lower standards. :)

In terms of story ranking I would go

GTA VC > GTA 4 > GTA 3 > GTA 5 > GTA SA

Of the games you listed, I played and beat VC. 4 and SA are on my Steam backlog, but I haven't played them yet. I don't plan on getting 3 and I'll get 5 once I clear some of the aforementioned backlog.

There were some great moments but some of the missions were stupid like buying masks. Other times the lack of freedom to choose characters was stupid. Some other times the dialog was just repetitive like stuff Trevor was talking about most of the time. Or Franklin. I was surprised game did not give me the option to kill Franklin. I would have gladly taken it. Or Lamar.

There were some great moments but some of the missions were stupid like buying masks. Other times the lack of freedom to choose characters was stupid. Some other times the dialog was just repetitive like stuff Trevor was talking about most of the time. Or Franklin. I was surprised game did not give me the option to kill Franklin. I would have gladly taken it. Or Lamar.

The heists were ambitious for sure - and it was disappointing that so many of them weren't as deep as they could have been, in terms of choice and branching consequences. It really laid the groundwork for the online heists, that's for sure (and maybe that was the point, although they don't charge for GTA Online... yet).

I didn't find any of the three characters to truly be that great - they felt like three tired cliches. I'm not sure if I would have preferred just one that was really well written instead.

GTA Vice City had the best GTA story, but I liked III more the IV, I love the whole constant betrayal and working your way up the food chain, I don't think they wanted to do a story that changed the playscape so radically again to the point where mafia guys would insta gib your car or you wipe out an entire gang. While I hated the GTA San Andreas storyline I miss the additional cities.

The heists were ambitious for sure - and it was disappointing that so many of them weren't as deep as they could have been, in terms of choice and branching consequences. It really laid the groundwork for the online heists, that's for sure (and maybe that was the point, although they don't charge for GTA Online... yet).

I didn't find any of the three characters to truly be that great - they felt like three tired cliches. I'm not sure if I would have preferred just one that was really well written instead.

I felt that the decisions you made when planning a heist such as who you chose had no impact at all of the game. In the end, it made absolutely no difference at all. It's too bad this wasn't developed more.

That sexy update in coming boys next week. Ill Gotten Gains: Part Two

Get your money ready...

GTA Vice City had the best GTA story, but I liked III more the IV, I love the whole constant betrayal and working your way up the food chain, I don't think they wanted to do a story that changed the playscape so radically again to the point where mafia guys would insta gib your car or you wipe out an entire gang. While I hated the GTA San Andreas storyline I miss the additional cities.

What did you hate about the San Andreas storyline?

I didn't feel any particular attachments to any of the characters, while everyone including the good guys in GTA games tend to be bad they tend to be funny and have somekind of redeeming quality (Trevor/Lamar), but I felt no connection to any of the characters in the San Andreas storyline and actively rooted for them to die (and happily they turned out to betray me and I got to kill them) and I disliked the overall 90s storylines. What I did like, the earthquake event, the riots, 3 cities and the gang warfare (though I didn't like the constant harassment of protect your territory).

I haven't played GTAO since forever, is there any new content such as heist's and such online?

Yeah. There are heists, like 5 total, as well as new weapons, customizations, and cars. Also they added a solid gold jet and heli. Good luck trying to do hiests with random people, it usually doesn't work out.

TD;LR: Heists and new crap that doesn't matter

Back