Grand Theft Auto V

I'm in the game. Finally.

I didn't have to decrypt anything though. Sucks for Steam users I suppose.

fuck u rockstar my dl is stuck.. ofc servers are overloaded duuuuuhhhh wtf i waited for this shitttt ?? omfg all night ruined now i might aswell go sleep not up like a freak

Q1KdPZU.jpg

Check out my sweet ISDN connection

This is amazing

Steam is showing the game at roughly 60GBs though...what was up with the 71GB posted earlier?

K, back to playing now

I'm getting solid 60 fps (in the prologue) playing at what seems to be Very High.

i7 4770K
16GB DDR3-1866
R9 280X

1920x1080

Last edited:
Is anyone besides me playing? I'm playing!

Poor Steam users indeed. :p

I have it on steam and i am playing right now I bought and downloaded the game today so that might have somethign to do with it. Is it as smooth for you as it is for me?
55-60 fps in prologue at 1080p max settings. First person mode is silky smooth.

I'm playing with whatever the default settings it gave me and my fps has yet to move from 60 driving around the city and whatnot, this is like night and day with GTA IV, i7-2600k, GTX 680

Game chews thru vram like mad, im running 770 SLI and it stutters real bad on very high at 1600p normal textures dont look that great. WIth normal textures getting solid 60fps SLI scaling is about 60% on each card.

Last edited:
Game chews thru vram like mad, im running 770 SLI and it stutters real bad on very high at 1600p normal textures look like ass.
If they're the 770s in your sig, I would fully expect 1600p to saturate the 2 GB frame buffer.

I have a 2 GB 770 myself, it performs great at 1080p. Asking it to provide smooth framerates at 1600p is a bit of a stretch.
I'm playing with whatever the default settings it gave me and my fps has yet to move from 60 driving around the city and whatnot, this is like night and day with GTA IV, i7-2600k, GTX 680
Are you running the 2 GB or 4 GB GTX 680? Could you also describe the default settings the game gave you? And what resolution you're playing at?

Holllleeee shiiiiit.... :D

1920x1200 and I need 4 gigs of VRAM to max everything out and especially extended distance scaling and stuff like this but I'm doing pretty damned good on a 780 as is.

Back