Grand Theft Auto V

i usually finish my daily objectives within 10minutes or less.

some can take longer if you choose to make them take longer, like golf can be done playing a single hole on hole 3 which is a par 3 hole, but usually just play a full round with friends because its fun.

like today i think it only took me 24 seconds to do a land race, drive 100 feet to my savage and do a dangerous parachute landing and then landed next to the arm wrestle challenge and spammed the lobby with invites and someone joined and i pinned them in seconds, tho when it is something like that i give them the option for rematch's so as to not just stomp and leave. he only rematched once.

the only annoying ones i find are the mayhem ones where it costs $5k to call lester to make the cops look away, but completing it takes a few seconds with a tank or insurgent with a 50cal or some other vehicle with unlimited ammo.

Ok, so I have a stupid question:

If you have the insurgent with the .50cal is it possible to just park it and hop in the gun? If so how do you swap positions?

Ok, so I have a stupid question:

If you have the insurgent with the .50cal is it possible to just park it and hop in the gun? If so how do you swap positions?

Yep.

If you're the driver, you have to get out and get in the backseat though - then it should auto-place you in the gunner seat (with options to move position to the normal backseat). Then if you want to go back to driving, you have to get out and climb in the driver seat again.

Thanks.

I must be doing it wrong. Every time I go to get in it, it places me in the driver's seat.

I'll do more testing when I get home.

Thanks.

I must be doing it wrong. Every time I go to get in it, it places me in the driver's seat.

I'll do more testing when I get home.

Stand near the rear seats and hold the "Enter vehicle" button rather than just pressing it.

yeah you need to hold F on the keyboard, or Y on a 360 controller, just tapping it will put you in the drivers seat, if you hit H while in the gunner seat it will put you in the back seat in case of a roll over or you just need to regen some health and press H again to get back in the gun sadly, you cant do that from the drivers seat lol.

I gave up on daily objectives, they changed in the middle of when I was doing them a couple of times because I usually start playing pretty late.

looking at amazon, yes. Not sure why you would want to swap in an out a dozen discs to install and still have to DL gigabytes of updates tho.

Yes, it comes on about 7 DVD, at least here in the US. I do wonder if you still need to download something considering the game is 65GB and there have been several patches (will automatically download through Rockstar Social Club Launcher).

Yes, it comes on about 7 DVD, at least here in the US. I do wonder if you still need to download something considering the game is 65GB and there have been several patches (will automatically download through Rockstar Social Club Launcher).

i think there was a 5GB download even after the dvd installs, before patches i think. i cant 100% confirm that tho since i have steam version.

is anyone playing this game with a 6990 by chance? I'm buying the game in the next few days and was just wondering what to expect. I haven't seen any reviews for anyone playing anything older than a gtx 660.

ADbCDaK.png

Full stats here:
http://imgur.com/a/S2Lou

I'm done with this fucking game. Done.
My last 15-minute completion felt like an eternity. I can't even look at GTAO without feeling sick.

im at rank 130 and still enjoying the game :)

Total Earned: $32.3M
Total Spent: $29.9M

Play Time: 12d 44m

wow and I was excited I got to rank 13 last night....

Started the character when gtao came out on the xbox360, transferred it to the xbone and then to the pc version...

You'll notice the icon behind my rank # is bronze color.
Apparently it turns Silver @ RANK 500! No thank you, Rockstar. NOPE.

I'm guessing it turns gold @ Rank 1000. What the hell...

Just bit, got the game for $42 from green man gaming. Downloading now with the rockstar client (hurray more clients!) at a steady 1.5mb/s, 11 hours to go and I can play lol.

does the rock star client thingy open if you have a steam key anyway? I find it pretty unobtrusive and it's not like this big UI and all this crap running like Uplay or anything. I got a non steam key for $35 and have no regrets.

does the rock star client thingy open if you have a steam key anyway? I find it pretty unobtrusive and it's not like this big UI and all this crap running like Uplay or anything. I got a non steam key for $35 and have no regrets.

Yep - Steam opens the Social Club launcher, which then launches the game.

You get the benefit of downloading the game through steam servers if you get the steam version, you can also check integrity as well if you f up your install with mods in the future as well instead of redownloading the entire thing.

I've havn't touched this game in a while, still waiting on this to be released.

Yes but you cant add it to steam.
You are reliant on Rockstar providing upates.

Thanks I've been boycotting steam for many years so if steam was the only option I would have to pass on this game.

looking at amazon, yes. Not sure why you would want to swap in an out a dozen discs to install and still have to DL gigabytes of updates tho.
Still better than steam.

Thanks I've been boycotting steam for many years so if steam was the only option I would have to pass on this game.

Uh-oh, I worry that Steam is in danger of going out of business due to your boycott.

What's the deal with that, just curious?

syn3rgyz said:
Still better than steam.

How? The ONLY reasons I could fathom the physical version being better is

a) if Steam goes out of business (unimaginable at this point, like Walmart going out of business. Even then, there's no reason why you'd have to lose access to your games.)
b) if for some reason you want to remain on an older patch version (this had some benefits with GTA IV; not sure about V)

I'm done with this fucking game. Done.
My last 15-minute completion felt like an eternity. I can't even look at GTAO without feeling sick.
Great, glad to hear it, this would be more impressive if you actually played the game that entire time, and did not use your idling scripts and whatever the fuck else you said you used.

For anybody that's installed GTA5 mods, specificlaly the Angry Planes and No Clip mods:
http://www.pcgamer.com/gta-5-mods-angry-planes-and-no-clip-contain-malware/
Was coming to post this yesterday, glad someone did.

Thanks I've been boycotting steam for many years....
What is your white knight reasoning behind this mentality?

Great, glad to hear it, this would be more impressive if you actually played the game that entire time, and did not use your idling scripts and whatever the fuck else you said you used.
Yup, if you take out the 14 minutes I ran the clock every mission, and the 400k XP I made while AFK farming, my actual mission playtime was about 50 hours.
Although I did have to complete a mission every 15 minutes, for 16 hours straight, for 2 weeks straight (900 missions total). It's like being Desmond from LOST.

What's the best mission to afk farm? I already got bored of the game and need some unlocks. Also racing, how the fuck am I supposed to get 1st place for these unlocks? I suck at racing.

Also racing, how the fuck am I supposed to get 1st place for these unlocks? I suck at racing.

find a friend, download my premade 24-30 second tracks and just trade wins with each other.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/pc/jobs/

filter "any publisher" and "any date" and "wildace"

you will see races called Sprintorino that i made, just add 1, 2, 3, 5, 6 to your game, skip 4 because it is a bicycle race.

and then in game make a playlist of those 5 races, so when you start the playlist in game it will let you do all 5 races in a row and you can just trade win with people and then at the end of the 5th race hit page up to choose to restart the playlist without loading back into freemode and start the 5 races over again.

repeat that 20 times so each of you have 50 wins.

45 wins = all performance parts, 50 wins = chrome paint, and you need to do slip streams for another paint as well so when its not your turn to win just do a slip stream overtake then fall back to let the other person win and work on the progress for that paint.

if you have a 3rd person you can bet $10k on the planned winner as long as 1 person also bets $100 one someone else and 2 of you will make 4000 per race and the 3rd will make 3900, so you can make some money doing it with enough people as well. you need 3 people to have betting work properly. and you need to have the 10k in cash in your pocket, not the bank to be able to bet it.

Last edited:
Back