Grand Theft Auto V 5 - Great White Shark Card Bundle PC for $11.99

thanks for this, i have game installed but the damm thing will just give me a black screen and no sound when it tries to launch, i have to control alt delete, to pull up task manager to exit the game, i have a support ticket out to rockstar games to resolve this as my searches have done nothing to resolve this.

I'm surprised that this still hasn't dropped at < $10 on Steam yet despite all these years.

Thanks OP. Cheapskate gamer here and this is finally in my price range.

"This product is for Rockstar Social Club platform and CANNOT be activated and played on Steam platform."

Last edited:
Dropped another .80 to $11.19 for those still on the fence.

FYI 82 GB download!

FWIW this version is trash. I bought it at Walmart way back when as they were selling for $20 and Steam was at $50.. The Rockstar servers do not play nice with some connections we'll say. I was never able to get it downloaded for months due to server connection errors when magically I just tried one day and it worked, and downloaded the updates. It was a known issue, and some were using proxy's to get it down. Don't know if they have fixed the issue.

I'm surprised that this still hasn't dropped at < $10 on Steam yet despite all these years.

Nothing surprising about supply and demand, couple with R* not feeling the need to devalue their IP.

Even if you don't do MP, the SP game is well worth that price, hell IMO it's worth MORE than that price. No Steam? No problem. Download it from the Rockstar client or whatever. If you're a fan of the GTA series of games you really need to play this if you're one of the few who hasn't yet.

The single player is quite fun. I still haven't finished it because of kids, but I have definitely enjoyed what I've played so far.

I've run through the campaign multiple times, and while there's definitely nothing "new" in the sense that I can do missions differently (or much differently I should say), the overall game play is fun as all hell.

Back