Grab a Free Copy of Quake Champions and For Honor before It’s Too Late

Megalith

24-bit/48kHz
Staff member
Bethesda and Ubisoft made the early access version of Quake Champions and the starter edition of For Honor available for no charge this week. That promotion expires tomorrow, so those who are interested in adding these to their Steam and Uplay libraries should visit their respective store pages sooner rather than later.

Quake Champions is a weird one. When this fast-paced arena shooter exits Steam Early Access, a free-to-play version of the game will become available. Until then, it costs $30—but not right now. If you claim Quake Champions for free between now and 10 a.m. Pacific on Monday, June 18, it’s yours for keeps. Not a bad deal, that.

Thanks just downloaded Quake champions. I was playing For Honor a couple weeks ago on the free trial found the game ok abit boring so I may pass on that.

I was forced to play Quake Champions again recently. Can confirm it's much better than before

For Honor starter edition doesnt exist on steam UK.
3 other paid versions are selectable.

For Honor starter edition doesnt exist on steam UK.
3 other paid versions are selectable.
its not free on steam its free on uplay. open your uplay program and it should show up right on the front page. did for me.

Reactions: Nenu
like this
Got it, thanks!

Also, link mentions Layers of Fear. I don’t see that one free, did anyone see it?

You missed that one, it was free Friday/Saturday. Creepy good too.

Ah, that’s too bad, but thanks for the heads up! I would have gave it a shot, been liking the horror type games more and more. I’ll give the other two a try nonetheless :).

Back