GPUs, Mobo Combos [board/memory/cpu], USB Drives, USB Risers, PSUs for LTC/BTC

oblox

[H]ard|Gawd
Downsizing some of my mining operation due to approaching an annual usage cap that would effectively double my rates for a rolling 12-month period. Most, but not all, of the MSI 270s are undervolted at 1.1v. Temps in Wisconsin have been pretty frigid this year with cards rarely, if ever, seeing temps above 68. Cards come with everything that was originally with them if purchased new (unless specified otherwise) and have been used since January. I will continue to add to this post as things become available or as they sell. Because I am a believer in crypto, everything is priced in USD with the conversion amount based on Coinbase for BTC or Cryptsy's LTC/BTC pricing when the deal is agreed on. This is a great way for fellow miners to use some of their crypto without the taxable event of exchanging it to fiat first. I am willing to negotiate within reason. Everything will continue to be used until a deal is worked out.

"12" - MSI Radeon R9 270 2GB = $190
"1" - MSI Radeon 6950 2GB Twin Frozr (Fan makes a ticking noise at higher RPMs; bought from a user on here who didn't disclose that fact) [card only] - $160
"1" - PowerColor 6950 2GB (Dual Bios) [card only] - $170
"5" - USB Powered Risers - $13

Additions Later:
MSI 270xs
Gigabyte 270xs
LGA 1155 CPUs
AM3 Sempron 145 CPUs
Mobos
DDR3 Memory
USB3.0 8GB & 16GB Sticks
PSUs (Gold/Plus/Bronze Rated)

Shipping is the actual amount based on zip code, dimensions of package, weight, and method chosen (generally ship USPS, but wouldn't object to UPS/Fedex). Again, priced in crypto. I'd prefer to deal with the continental US but will entertain offers from elsewhere.

Heat is in the signature, but more references/feedback available on ebay (obloxeon) and gametz (bishop). Feel free to verify as needed.

Nothing is to be held, everything is first come, first served.

Last edited:
I may be interested to USB3 sticks, let me know how much you want and what models are they

Back