GPU monitor?

zim01

Gawd
Anybody have news on software that will monitor , like EM3, FahMon, etc?

Anyone talk to LPerry recently? he may already be working on an update for EMIII.... he's usually pretty quick with updates when there are core changes/etc/etc/etc

Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

Wonder if there are any plans for a (or an) Yurt update?

Here's what I posted on the Official Forum site:

For those of you testing the GPU client, I'm currently not supporting it. One major file is missing, the current.xyz ... if the client doesn't write one or I have no way of getting the position of the atoms, my interest in the GPU folding client hits a zero on a scale of 1 to 10.

I have communicated with Vijay about this issue. Currently they don't have an answer.... I'll just wait and see. Until something changes, EM will not track the GPU client progress.
I visit the forums almost daily... you may not hear from me much, but I'm still here. ;)

Thanks for the note. I hope the issue can be resolved. We all love EMII (we all includes, at least, me).

it's the second program I install on a fresh install..... right after F@H.... :D

Hopefully with future releases of the GPU client, they'll fix whatever issues make it unlike the CPU client... (stability, logs being similar, etc,etc,etc)

Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

LPerry said:
Here's what I posted on the Official Forum site:
I visit the forums almost daily... you may not hear from me much, but I'm still here. ;)

You don't sound too thrilled! :)

Not sure on this, but if the .xyz is only needed for the pretty pictures then I'm guessing most folks could live without it. I'm sure many are using EM3 in the smallest view possible just to make sure things are kicking along.

Just a thought.

Back