GPU Bestbuy drop happening now

This item is not in your cart yet.

Due to high demand, we're having everyone go through one more step before it can be added.

Please try again.

This item is not in your cart yet.

Due to high demand, we're having everyone go through one more step before it can be added.

Please try again.
I was able to get several in my cart, but good right now. suggest keep trying...they are still dropping

Yea just kept getting unavailable within 250 miles trying to get into check out.

they are still dropping, but you have to be on it...sorry folks...shared when I saw it.

I dont get it. I had multiple windows open and hit add to cart on lots of different cards yet none would let me add to cart.

It just sits at "waiting" and then its OOS. And I hit it right when it turned yellow...

Last edited:
played the game for 10 mins ... nothing.
Coming soon...

Soon™: Copyright pending 2004-2021 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. "Soon™" does not imply any particular date, time, decade, century, or millennia in the past, present, and certainly not the future. "Soon" shall make no contract or warranty between Blizzard Entertainment and the end user. "Soon" will arrive some day, Blizzard does guarantee that "soon" will be here before the end of time. Maybe. Do not make plans based on "soon" as Blizzard will not be liable for any misuse, use, or even casual glancing at "soon."

I mean even if you click it right when it turns yellow, there's probably so many people hammering it at the same time that it's totally random if you'll get in or not.

They should just do raffles at this point.

I mean even if you click it right when it turns yellow, there's probably so many people hammering it at the same time that it's totally random if you'll get in or not.

They should just do raffles at this point.

I think thats pretty obvious that is what is happening. There are so many bots and sites that are following those cards, I did notice a lot of alerts went off heh.

I don't need a $2,000 GPU...

Right? I had one in my cart about a month ago. Stared at it for like 20 seconds. I just didn't have it in me to hit add to cart. I was so thankful when I hit refresh, they were sold out. XD

you are doing it wrong, should be:

I need a $2,000 GPU...

I need a $2,000 GPU...

I need a $2,000 GPU!!!

I think you guys are both doing it wrong. It should be...

I can't get a $2,000 GPU...

I think I was able to snag a 3080, we'll see if it ships. I did see lots of notifications this morning so they must have received a good amount.

I refreshed a few times on the 3090 and then got this:
1612893396549.png

I refreshed a few times on the 3090 and then got this:
View attachment 327649

Ya be careful, bestbuy does have bot protection(to some degree). It will temp ip ban you if you hammer it too hard.

I think I was able to snag a 3080, we'll see if it ships. I did see lots of notifications this morning so they must have received a good amount.

The way it works on BB is, if you were able to checkout completely, you got it. If it wasnt in stock at end of checkout, it wouldnt have let you check out.

Had tons of windows open, every time the discord channel popped another one I got in line for that card. Several of them turned yellow, a few added to my cart, one actually sent me a verification code. Was unable to successfully check out however. My 5950x might just run out of warranty before I get a gpu!

They seemed to spread them out for almost an hour. Kept clicking and missing. I started yelling and grumbling from my office and my wife asks from the couch 'what are you trying to get?' I said anything! So she looks on her phone and scores a Founders Edition 3070 first try. Good wifey, better than a bot.

They seemed to spread them out for almost an hour. Kept clicking and missing. I started yelling and grumbling from my office and my wife asks from the couch 'what are you trying to get?' I said anything! So she looks on her phone and scores a Founders Edition 3070 first try. Good wifey, better than a bot.
don't assume she got it for you. She knows a hot market when she sees one.

I wonder if they will have anymore released today. I really wanted a 3070 or 3080 FE

I wonder if they will have anymore released today. I really wanted a 3070 or 3080 FE
Unlikely. The ones that were released a little later were probably from customer cancelled orders or from orders cancelled by Best Buy for whatever reason. Guessing there were only a few and all have been claimed by now.

I'm still getting notifications with the hotstock app but when I goto the website it shows OOS.

I'm still getting notifications with the hotstock app but when I goto the website it shows OOS.
Discord has been silent for hours now so will assume that the BB drop is done.

Reactions: Gabe3
like this
They did spread out the drops at least 45minutes to maybe an hour. My order went through just before 10am MST.

Reactions: Gabe3
like this
Back