Got took on ebay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hope you get ripped off even more planning on cheating out insurance money WITH the troll. Screw you.

redhate said:
To update everyone the guy has contacted me and said he filed a claim with fedex. After close inspection of the box I noticed it says 'This box is for promtional use only. This box does not have any contents'. I called the guy up and said that and he told me to 'keep that between him and me' and that fedex would give me my money.

So his whole plan from the start was to fucking rip you off? Did you keep all the e-mails between you two? Like another user said report this fucker not only to FedEx but e-bay after you get your money which sadly I doubt.

Simpleminded said:
...i hope you get ripped off even more planning on cheating out insurance money WITH the troll. Screw you.

One person paid money out. One person sent an empty box.

He has admitted that leaving the boundries of Ebay is what caused him this problem. But now he really cant do anything.

Send the box back and demand payment? Is that ok in your book? Run the risk of making the Ebay Seller mad and not get anything? Get payment and report him? Theres an idea.

What he did beyond the Ebay boundries is what goes on DAILY here on the forums. I trust you, you trust me, we cross ship payment/parts. If someone messes up or flakes, then its time to turn up the heat.

I know if I bought something from Ebay, NewEgg, or a used part from forum users I would expect the item to be in the box.

nuf'said

-=M=-

Rip Off A Company That Had Absolutly Nothing To Do With This Problem Is The Answer? Are You Screwed Up In The Head? Do You Support Stealing Money? This Is A Federal Offense Of Lieing To Postal Service, I Hope You Burn In Hell If Your Saying You Support His Actions.

Where has ANYONE {except you} said he should rip off a company? 99.9% of us offered REAL WORLD advice, lol. Man, you take your trolling seriously.

Are YOU on crack? You type like your tweaking.....

Burn in hell? Religous zelousy is not condoned.

/reported

-=M=-

redhate said:
We'll it was very unwise of me to deal outside of ebay like this or outside of anything that can help me when I get screwed by the seller. I checked paypal, my money was sent directly from my checking account. Credit card was the backup fund source.

To update everyone the guy has contacted me and said he filed a claim with fedex. After close inspection of the box I noticed it says 'This box is for promtional use only. This box does not have any contents'. I called the guy up and said that and he told me to 'keep that between him and me' and that fedex would give me my money.

need help reading son?

he told me to 'keep that between him and me' and that fedex would give me my money.

Apparently I do, junior. Show me where he said {REDHATE SAID} that he was going to rip off someone.

In that context Ebay Elitist_001 said to chill. No where in anyhting that has been posted stated that Redhate is going to rip him off.

-=M=-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back