Got to love Windows updates

B00nie

[H]F Junkie
Last weeks Windows security update corrupted my sons Intel 910 SSD array. I had to troubleshoot him on the phone for the majority of the day and nothing seemed to fix it.
Then another Windows update later like magic, the array was functional again. I wish I could send a damn bill to MS for every hour I spend for nothing.

It was close that my son didn't just reformat.

I'm still extremely peeved for the 350 eur loss I had when I purchased a new gaming wheel to replace the broken one - the one that MS update actually only broke and the hardware was fully functional.

Sounds like typical Microsoft. They break something then send out another update to fix it. Then praise themselves for fixing something they broke. Lol.

Last weeks Windows security update corrupted my sons Intel 910 SSD array. I had to troubleshoot him on the phone for the majority of the day and nothing seemed to fix it.
Then another Windows update later like magic, the array was functional again. I wish I could send a damn bill to MS for every hour I spend for nothing.

It was close that my son didn't just reformat.

I'm still extremely peeved for the 350 eur loss I had when I purchased a new gaming wheel to replace the broken one - the one that MS update actually only broke and the hardware was fully functional.

Were you actually trying to help or spending the entire time lambasting windows and bemoaning about whatever Linux install is the flavour of the week?

Because, if your past contributions to windows issue threads is indicative of your usual take on these things, I can't see it going any other way.

Were you actually trying to help or spending the entire time lambasting windows and bemoaning about whatever Linux install is the flavour of the week?

Because, if your past contributions to windows issue threads is indicative of your usual take on these things, I can't see it going any other way.
lol
surprised he hasnt disowned his son for running windows.

Back