Got Threads? (warning possible uncontrollable erection inside)

cdabc123

Supreme [H]ardness
got threads? many of you [H] people may have some but im talking about the amounts of threads that cures your epeen addiction :p below are some examples

~

intel phi 7210 64 cores 256 threads

intel phi 7230 64 cores 256 threads

intel phi 7250 68 cores 272 threads

intel phi 7290 72 cores 288 threads

~

of course you are possibly convinced already, and if so you may be asking "how do I get my hands on one of these astonishing cpus", and "here take my kidney!" well I have some good news as these systems are more obtainable then previously thought!

~

below is what I have forsale and ebay is where you should turn for the rest.

~

intel s7200ap motherboard -$650

intel Compute Module HNS7200AP (no fans)-$700

very barebone h2000g chassis and 4 of those ^ ^ ^ -$2500 (local only)

~

FAQs

~

Q: ddr4 is expensive what do I do!

A: good news! you can run the cache on the cpus in flat mode and you do longer need ram. this is not a joke my server running right now has empty dimms.

~

Q: why the excitement?

A: the intel s7200ap is the only motherboard available outside of a prebuild system for the x200 intel phis

~

Q: I hate computers but like these what should I do

A: Buy a full h2000g chassis and 4 compute modules. it will be plug and play.

~

Q: but does windows like them?

A: in typical windows fashion of hating everything that is cool, not so much. I got it to work in windows when I disabled 4 cores and im still testing. linux worked flawlessly.

~

Q: how do I control my raging boner?

A: Embrace it and if it doesn't die down in 4 hours consult a doctor.

~

Q: WHY DO I NEED THIS!

A: It can mine :p (2700h/s on monero on only 200w)

~

Q: how do I give you monies

A: I take anything of value including crypto, cash, the corpse of a x99 rig your parting with as a result of this intel bug, ect...

~

and of course pics! ill update with screenshots when I install windows

https://imgur.com/a/NTJOZ

Last edited:
LMAO this post is amazing.

Free bump.

Edit: AND I'm still waking up because I just realized who the seller was. Great trader!

What's the Passmark on this? Can it do Plex? LOL

passmark screenshot in the pics. it was 99th percentile on just about everything (it was about 1/4th the records for everything) excluding single core of course :p i havent tried plex

Man if I wasn’t already balls deep in another 2cpu rig............

Man if I wasn’t already balls deep in another 2cpu rig............

good thing these only have one cpu per motherboard and you dont have any one cpu 200+ thread rigs being built right now :p

good thing these only have one cpu per motherboard and you dont have any one cpu 200+ thread rigs being built right now :p
the problem is the amount of murder my wife would do if I dropped $on another rig after the $ive already dropped. F

GOOOOSSSSSSSHHHHHH..... i though this was [H] i must be mistaken. if any of you guys can point me to where the cool people who like threads are i would be gracious :p

Do you have any Phi processors? I'm seriously considering but can't find a Phi.

Do you have any Phi processors? I'm seriously considering but can't find a Phi.

there were just two on ebay but looks like they sold :( now th only one is a stupidly priced chip. I have two of them but i REALLLLYYYY dont want to part with them. abunch just sold alittle bit ago and im assuming after half the people relise they cant be ran on a normal 3647 board they will put them back up on ebay. i think that still may come as i belive im pretty much the only person selling the boards for them.

Yeah I put in an offer for the $850 one and then someone bought it before me. I'm gonna follow that seller to see if they list anything else.

Holy wow. I never knew this platform existed. The second these are affordable, this will be my 'one and done' computer. (y)

Holy wow. I never knew this platform existed. The second these are affordable, this will be my 'one and done' computer. (y)

this may be as close as thease things get to afordable for a few years. preduction runs for all this equipment was extremely small. as for a one and done computer these things have a hilariously slow single core preformance so you may have a issue unless all your software can run on 256 threads. :p

this may be as close as thease things get to afordable for a few years. preduction runs for all this equipment was extremely small. as for a one and done computer these things have a hilariously slow single core preformance so you may have a issue unless all your software can run on 256 threads. :p
As long as the OS can handle each application running in its own thread, that wouldn't be too bad.

Great now you got everyone bidding against me.

im sorry :( if it makes you feel better i took down all my items on ebay to try to prevent a massive bidding war (there may still be dipshits thinking they work with normal 3647 boards and bidding). (i may pick up a few chips myself if i can but ill avoid the bids)

im sorry :( if it makes you feel better i took down all my items on ebay to try to prevent a massive bidding war (there may still be dipshits thinking they work with normal 3647 boards and bidding). (i may pick up a few chips myself if i can but ill avoid the bids)
Lol, I just thought it was funny. I knew you would catch them on there.

Back