Got the Corsair Obsidian 800D, Its HUGE!

Ockie

*** Self Proclaimed Storage King ***
Let me know what you guys think, I am in love.

First production model in the world.

p1050808.jpg

p1050809.jpg

p1050810.jpg

p1050811ajg.jpg

p1050815.jpg

p1050817.jpg

p1050816.jpg

Last edited:
Looks great Ockie! Post up some pics when you get that thing loaded up.

Man you've got some hairy legs

Wow I knew they were going to widen out the CPU mount hole, but damn! If you can't get to it through that your motherboard is upside down ;)

Congratulations man! I take it you won the case that we sent the Quake Con. That's #1, so this makes you the first person in the US to get his hands on the final production model. Most of our reviewers don't even have it yet!

In fact - I don't even have one yet! Hahaha....

Looks great Ockie! Post up some pics when you get that thing loaded up.

Man you've got some hairy legs

Those legs aren't mine :D

are those little flaps for hiding wires that you run behind the mobo? If so, that's a great idea!

Yep

Wow I knew they were going to widen out the CPU mount hole, but damn! If you can't get to it through that your motherboard is upside down ;)

Yes, it appears as if they thought of all motherboard positions. It also comes with a really nice cover for air control.

You ass... I want one... >_<

Looks like you're ina hotel room... QuakeCon?

Yes sir.

looks right, look at the persons lanyard. wolvenstein logo...
p105810.jg

You have a good eye.

In before Dan D comments. :p

Is it up to par of the Haf 932? looks roughly about the same.

Congrats Ockie, any pictures soon of the final interior assembly of compoents?

damn, that's a nice case.
Not sure if I can justify $400 cdn though !

I second that as I have see their video on the first 800D case ( which had a very small opening ). Now I am ever more tempted to buy one aswell. But Please do away with glossy :(

PS. 400 CAD ? I'm so in for one should I see a windowless model. I paid a the same price for the one I have right now. Corsair Rep - RedBeard. Do you see any windowless models making a coming? Also what are the feet on it like ? Mine leaves grease like marks on tile floor LOL

If I wasn't so far away from events, and if my life wasn't too complicated, I would definitly go to a few.. Until than, [H] will have to do!

Congrats on that case !

What's that strap you have on the HAF?

It's a Thermaltake Xaser without the shoulder strap attached.

Although you can't see it from the pic, the HAF is on the casters; that's how tall the Corsair is.

I second that as I have see their video on the first 800D case ( which had a very small opening ). Now I am ever more tempted to buy one aswell. But Please do away with glossy :(

What glossy? The front may look very glossy because all the protective wrap is on there and will stay on there until we get home.

The rest of the case, body, panels, interior is a dust black powder bake... super hard, no fingerprints, and looks great. Consider it like a stealth black with a nice texture to the touch.

What glossy? The front may look very glossy because all the protective wrap is on there and will stay on there until we get home.

The rest of the case, body, panels, interior is a dust black powder bake... super hard, no fingerprints, and looks great. Consider it like a stealth black with a nice texture to the touch.

So the front of that case is not a mirrored like plastic ? What is it made of ?

nevermind.. I take back what I said about the front of the case.. It looks a lot more like aluminum. Now for the other part of knowing if they have a windowless model coming up :D

nevermind.. I take back what I said about the front of the case.. It looks a lot more like aluminum. Now for the other part of knowing if they have a windowless model coming up :D

They'll have a windowless panel you can buy, I believe.

It's a Thermaltake Xaser without the shoulder strap attached.

Although you can't see it from the pic, the HAF is on the casters; that's how tall the Corsair is.

Huh?? What the in world are you talking about?

Back