Got my twin BFG8800gt's they perform huge!

jacuzz1

Supreme [H]ardness
Ok guys its late and I dont have much yet but man Quake wars 16x Af 16x AA at 30fps all sliders to the right. if i drop to 8x AA i get 60fps. the cards rock and they are so slim!

I have a pic or two of Stalker but frps does not show up , Stalker at every thing up full i am in the 80's !! SLi rules for Stalker

first pics, more to come
BFG.jpg

geforce.jpg

quake-maxed.jpg

slibaby.jpg

slibaby2.jpg

XR_3DA-2007-11-02-22-04-02-.jpg

Next Crysis but i dont believe sli works in that

i said in the other thread that part of me is happy for you and part of me hates you. now all of me hates you. :D

congrats on the new purcahse. now get some Crysis benches up dammit!

Crysis-2007-11-02-22-43-17-.jpg

Crysis-2007-11-02-22-46-28-.jpg

funny thing , sli is definately broken and fraps does not register in the pic, or any of the screen shots i took

bottom line
Rig in sig at stock clocks......
1680x1050

sli= 17fps
single GT 32 FPS with setting in pic
Image Q slightly better than my GTS
Single GT while faster by a few percentage points and seemed to have better IQ , was not as smooth as my 640GTS but only by a hair

In all fairness i was runiing at 3ghz on the quad 6600 on the 640, and that is will be what i do next i just wanted to run at stock to avoid any variables in case the cards did not function properly on boot up

My experience in other games in SLI = Astonishing
ALL I can say is if they fix sli in Crysis, two GT's are going to rock

Oh by the way , I know i usualy run EVGa and they have excellent cards but two things came into play.

One I contactedt them regarding my 640 step up requesting that i step to a scc to better offset the money spent on the GTS in Sept. I got a form letter back that was polite and informed me that i could step up but that there would be no refund of the diff. Thats not what i asked.

I understand that they are busy but to respond with a no auto response that indicates that my email was read but with no comprehension , just pissed me off so i purchased two BFGs. I will still step up the GTS and i am willing to give EVGA another shot , since they have always been good to me . That shot will be in the form of allowing me to cancel my step up request since i have around 30 days left , i want to use it to step to an EVGA Beasty if it ever surfaces

Oh by the way , I know i usualy run EVGa and they have excellent cards but two things came into play.

One I contactedt them regarding my 640 step up requesting that i step to a scc to better offset the money spent on the GTS in Sept. I got a form letter back that was polite and informed me that i could step up but that there would be no refund of the diff. Thats not what i asked.

I understand that they are busy but to respond with a no auto response that indicates that my email was read but with no comprehension , just pissed me off so i purchased two BFGs. I will still step up the GTS and i am willing to give EVGA another shot , since they have always been good to me . That shot will be in the form of allowing me to cancel my step up request since i have around 30 days left , i want to use it to step to an EVGA Beasty if it ever surfaces

dude BFG is every bit as badass as Evga... those two are by far my two favorite video cards manufacturers. I had a BFG 6800gt that I toasted, it wasnt even running stock cooling and the tech support rep knew that cuz I accidently mentioned it. not only did they replace it no questions asked they even cross shipped the day I made the rma request. BFG is a great company youll be nothing but happy with your choice I promise you

Lol, I agree. Couple weeks ago was working on cables, and almost killed my self.
hehehe next system I build Im gonna get a modular psu one with a single bigass 12v rail (like 65-70a) and im gonna rock it for the next like 5 years lol... being able to select the cables you want is friggin awesome

use the crysis gpu benchmark. in the bin32/bin64 folder just run the bench_gpu.bat. it will loop a few times and give you some results.

i had my card RMAed just pass monday and talk to one rep from Evga and asked him if i can step up my 640 to the SSC gt and he said the only available step up is the regular GT or the one they can make money of me. :mad: i'll just wait for the new gts if there is any to step up my card.

Yeah I hear the new GTS may be far bigger beast than the GT. If true then I can't wait to see benchies.

use the crysis gpu benchmark. in the bin32/bin64 folder just run the bench_gpu.bat. it will loop a few times and give you some results.

cool , thanks for the tip. I have a party tonight but i will try to get to it sometime late tonight. Off to work for now. Oh by the way , can you say silent? The only thing i can hear is my Hardrives and that is the first time in ages. I did not realize just how loud the coolers were on my gtx and gts cards until now. Man talk about refined , i am very happy with this purchase.

Back