1 lassiterb
2 gama
2 Kendrak
2 nitrobass24
1 DooKey
2 SarzanEyes
2 Axdrenalin
1 tjmagneto

33 total - so far - @ an average of $349 each that totals up to $11,517 worth or Hex core CPU's for the [H]orde!

I went through the mobo compatabilty thread. from people saying they have em, we're upta 42..

seriously we bought all but 8 of em?

I went through the mobo compatabilty thread. from people saying they have em, we're upta 42..

Between FLECOM and musky, we have 14 chips right there. I wouldn't be surprised if we acquired the huge majority of them unless there were more floating around than we know of. :cool:

I think you counted some twice. Of musky's 9, one was for jebo_4jc and two were for 404 - File not found. Still, that's a lot.

I think you counted some twice. Of musky's 9, one was for jebo_4jc and two were for 404 - File not found. Still, that's a lot.

you are correct, i removed jebo and 404 from the list but even still it only drops my unofficial count to 40.

If you guys bought your chips from the same guy I did, I think he sold all but 4 of them. I had to email him to get mine since I didn't get in the auction on time.

If you guys bought your chips from the same guy I did, I think he sold all but 4 of them. I had to email him to get mine since I didn't get in the auction on time.

/paging Vaulter98c

Wow, the chips went fast, I thought about buying one....but by the time I committed
all gone :( Glad the team got most of them.

There's seriously no postings on any forums that I can find about these special chips.

Way to go [H]orde :D

already messaged him

I hope you can get what you need. I figured that I would atleast msg him to see if he had any left and I was lucky that he did. Just beware that he may ask a little more than what the auction was going for. That made me really wish I had gotten them yesterday.

Back