Got my RMA from Asus (p8p67pro) - Free Headphones...

PurduEE

[H]ard|Gawd
Just got the RMA from Asus. They included a free set of HS-101's "as a token of their appreciation." Nice.

They've taken some badmouthing on this forum (and others, undoubtedly), but I can't imagine that they could have done a much better job with this whole situation.

mine will be arriving from asus in a few hours, ill let u know if they have the accessories

What was the time line like from filing for rma to it arriving at your door?

Mine is shipping Fedex today scheduled to arrive overnight signature required. Are they shipping overnight to everyone? Still dont have an email with the return info/label.

yup,overnight here...just happed to ship out fridayt, so overnight is monday..lol

yup,overnight here...just happed to ship out fridayt, so overnight is monday..lol

Since they use Fedex a lot, I'm sure their shipping rates have a huge discount, but still, I was expecting 2 or 3 day. Overnight is very nice :D

cool! I actually received no confirmation after submitting my CC auth form; did you get anything?

Mine is still 'In Progress' since they put a $220 hold on my debit card last Wednesday or Thursday. I registered on like Monday. I love how some people are getting special attention.

as i mentioned above, use that link. its the rma check from the support site. The other site never updated for me, always said in process, but the one above was updated very quickly.

Whoa!! Mine arrived today too!!! I can't wait to get home and swap it out!!

Got mine today too- hope the swap is painless and I don't have to reinstall Win 7 again.

just got mine, free headphones and an apology letter as well.

all accessories included - full retail packaging

Diseaseboy, win7 allows full swapouts without reinsallation, even if the motherboard was completely different. Very convenient when upgrading.
It will just hop onto the internet when u log in and reactivate itself.

Vista and XP didnt allow this, they would bluescreen..

wow....mine is set to be delivered tomorrow via overnight. Now I'm not ready...I'll need a couple of days before I can do the swap.

My dad received his today also. He also got the free Headset (HS-101). He claims that he received what appears to be a Brand-New, in the box motherboard (meaning accessories included).

yes, u should get an email from Fedex with the link to retrieve it, if not log into the RMA system and find it.

Lame, well I called Asus p67 line today and asked if I could upgrade and pay the difference and they're saying they can't do that. Also asked to check in with my progress and while I've filed for an RMA, they have not yet processed my e-mailed-in CC auth form for advanced RMA (nor even confirmed they got it...). Looks like if the shipping takes a day the processing certainly does't :)

yes, u should get an email from Fedex with the link to retrieve it, if not log into the RMA system and find it.

no e-mail and haven't found it.
i don't see it in either rma status page either =[ I guess I'll call them later or tomorrow

I've been waiting for Asus to email me back since last week. Still only getting errors on the submission site.

Is the RMA return supposed to include the accessories?

Every normal RMA I've done, I've been told not to ship back any accessories, just the defective product itself. Sometimes, I've gotten back just the main component. Other times, I've gotten back retail packaging with accessories, and ended up with two sets of accessories.

When we get our B3 mobos in full retail packaging, do we need to send back the B2 boards and a full set of accessories, or just the bare B2 boards and keep the extra SATA cables and stuff?

Got mine- here's hoping the swap goes smoothly. While the headphones were a nice gesture- they sound kind of crappy. They sound like tin cans hooked to my Zune. Before u start- no Zune jokes! LOL

lol..its not designed for mp3 players...laptops have more power...try on your desktop instead...

Got mine- here's hoping the swap goes smoothly. While the headphones were a nice gesture- they sound kind of crappy. They sound like tin cans hooked to my Zune. Before u start- no Zune jokes! LOL

Check the one review on Newegg for those phones...

Back