Got my Prometeia Mach I up and running!

4ghz.jpg

Going to try for 4.2ghz tomorrow!

Sweet dude. What stepping is that 3.0C? What'd it do on air/water/whatever you had it before (if this is a chip that you've had for a while)?

people were hitting 4 ghz a year ago. :eek:
nothing too exciting there but whatever.

Impu|se said:
people were hitting 4 ghz a year ago. :eek:
nothing too exciting there but whatever.

How about you do it jackass? Even with phasechange cooling its still not gaurentied.

heeh, cmon this guy is a complete dick. Ive seen him post talking shit to other ppl so I figured I would oblige. Karma.
oh and I have, along time ago. I got a 2.4 sl6 to 3.98
Heres my current rig.
http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k3=2693862

*I just read the post of strongbadia ripping some guy for no reason, and when I saw this post I couldnt help myself. Seriously tho 4 ghz is a joke nowadays(on phase of course).

Impu|se said:
heeh, cmon this guy is a complete dick. Ive seen him post talking shit to other ppl so I figured I would oblige. Karma.
oh and I have, along time ago. I got a 2.4 sl6 to 3.98
Heres my current rig.
http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k3=2693862

*I just read the post of strongbadia ripping some guy for no reason, and when I saw this post I couldnt help myself. Seriously tho 4 ghz is a joke nowadays(on phase of course).

Well learn to help yourself, the [H]Forums are not the place to come to rip on people. That goes for you too, z3r0-, stop the flaming.

It's an Antec 550W TruePower. I don't know what would be much better, other than that new OCZ that's coming out. I don't really feel like investing anymore into my computer until the next generation of cpu's and motherboards come out. I might try a 3.X E D0 though.

To Karma:

I know the overclock isn't that great, my chip is pretty bad. Thanks for the comment though :rolleyes: .

Try the Fortron 530w PSUs, they're cheap, powerful, reliable, and have adjustable voltage rails via some pots but you have to take off the outside of the case to get that them.

There are a couple of topics in the xtremesystems.org forums that go into detail on the Fortron PSUs, and lots of people who use them are also running phase change systems so its worth looking at.

Back