Got my Check for the CD Settlement who else got it?

coreyxh

Weaksauce
anyone have the link to this lawsuit? i can't remember if i signed up for it...but i remember signing up for something like it.

Lethal

ViragoAdmin Emeritus
Got mine today. :cool:

I'd basically forgotten about/given up on it.

IBJanky

Gawd
Got this in the mail yesterday:

I've already deposited it into my bank account :D

trife86

n00b
im still waiting on mine also. its going straight to the tank also.... been gettin crap gas mile's for how i drive on a supercharged ford t-bird about 10mpg :(

MotionBlur

[H]ard|Gawd
Originally posted by trife86
im still waiting on mine also. its going straight to the tank also.... been gettin crap gas mile's for how i drive on a supercharged ford t-bird about 10mpg :(

heh, that's why you should replace it with a 120hp 4 cylinder Pontiac Sunfire engine it gets around 32mpg with city driving, almost 40mpg on the highway. :)

kronchev

[H]F Junkie
Originally posted by MotionBlur
heh, that's why you should replace it with a 120hp 4 cylinder Pontiac Sunfire engine it gets around 32mph with city driving, almost 40mph on the highway. :)

or you could not buy crappy domestic..

still havent gotten a check :mad:

t0x1k

Gawd
I just got mine for 13.86......free money!....i think.....well....i'm buying something for my computer with it.

AJG199

Limp Gawd
Originally posted by MotionBlur
heh, that's why you should replace it with a 120hp 4 cylinder Pontiac Sunfire engine it gets around 32mph with city driving, almost 40mph on the highway. :)

40 MPH!!!! WOAH!!!! :eek: heh jp around.

AJ

Marklar

2[H]4U
Originally posted by Sobek
TY, I turned 22 and Marklar turned 25 today as well. Send me your $13 check endorsed to me as a present!:D

Hehe 2 days after my bday I get the check thank you RIAA for my bday present :p suckers

SB22

[H]ard|Gawd
I had completely forgotten about this, and had no clue what any of you guys were talking about. Then i recieved my check for $13.86 today and it all came back and now i remember the web site that i claimed this from a long time ago. :D A good $13 straight into my gas tank w/ these damn high prices again...:rolleyes:

StratocasterMaster

Supreme [H]ardness
I didnt even remember signing up for that, in fact when I saw the sealed envelope I was afraid I was being sued for music piracy.

Once opened I was like, "WTF, who's giving me money and why?"

lol,
~Kris

aznjosh

n00b
Originally posted by StratocasterMaster
I didnt even remember signing up for that, in fact when I saw the sealed envelope I was afraid I was being sued for music piracy.

lol,
~Kris

rofl, have a guilty conscience(bleh i cant spell, is tat right?) i see =P.

Cyclone187

Supreme [H]ardness

lol,
~Kris

rofl same here man. I saw "CD MAP Antitrust litigation" and thought this was a supeona. I'm thinking "Oh shit...." Then I open it and see a nice $13 check and I'm like "Woot! A tank of gas :D"

taqueso

Gawd
Got mine yesterday. I think I'll put it towards a few DVD blanks so I don't feel like I'm taking advantage of just the RIAA. ;)

Hunter

Limp Gawd
got mine today. My wife signed up as well, but that hasn't shown up yet.

The money is going straight toward the new Fantômas CD, Delìrium Cordìa. Kinda ironic, but hey - I've been dying to get it for the last month.

Bambi

I Cleaned My Room - And I am a Dude
I am now 13 dollars richer. I guess that means a free meal to the lucky lady friend :)

Roberty

Supreme [H]ardness

lol,
~Kris

Now that's funny. :D :D

Got mine yesterday!!